Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Best NA ninja?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

EDIT: otuya

did Zerokun not tank CC for a long time solo and bg called a gm on him?

ecurb i run comcast just fine ^^ and u dont support zerokun ?!?!!? haha he taught u what u know..my opinion ^^ u are good nin..but i have to give ZK credit..by the way its choko again to lazy to sign in

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

zerokun was a good guy. he was a good ninja. and i did learn from him.
    hes a really nice guy as well. but we are talking as of now. divadial is not japanese. hes canadian.......................................... ..........................

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol, i remember zerokun and I also remember the story about him holding Cassie and others calling a GM over it LOL. It's a funny one.

My nin is 64 now :X Couple of more weeks until 75.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    Scunsion.
    Word.

I thought I'd just let it slide, but.. ah why not. >.>
    Evilmask blows. I've seen him tank, I've been around him, he was 75 before me~ and he's really just one of the worst ones I've seen.
    And as for me getting owned by Simurgh (I can't even remember this.) I don't even think I was 75 when Gir was in the LS back then. But that isn't the worst part..
    It's pretty much 100% impossible for a ninja not to get hit while fighting Simurgh/Roc without having a flash-chain or stun-chain going or some random bullshit. It's ATKSPD is too high even with slow/elegy stacked. Offhand number, I'm pretty sure recast time normally ends up at 10-15 seconds if each hit lands a shadow (I'm not talking about with sissy mambo help either, since I'm guessing this is about what one can do on their own). Or knowing Evilmask, chances are he wasn't provoking and someone else was getting hit the entire time which yeah, I guess he wouldn't take one shot at all then.

Never met Dividial, Ecurb is coming up (slowly, very very slowly. :3) and Zerokun quit a little after I hit 75, so we never got to do our matches to see who was better.

I'm not here to say I'm the best - but simply to say, "Omg I can't believe you said Evilmask" - because seriously.. no.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I know, I never log in, I never read. I'm illiterate. ^^^^^^Me^^^^^ As hell.

Zerokun

Re: Best NA ninja?

Quote Originally Posted by newbie
    i wanted to know who everyone thought was the best NA ninja on bahamut server. From past and present

hands down i would have to say Zerokun, he actually was the first NA ninja i heard about before i started the job. although i didn't get to see the man in action much he amazed me when i got the chance.

i admire ZK ^^ i wish he never gone *sniff* *sniff* he made me a sword before he left though tagged ^^ plus he was one of couple thought i was good enough to join kaminote...every one else thought i would leave right away ...hes said he was proud of me before he left lol..ime so special

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Meh I think your all pricks for cussing down Evilmask. Dynamis is a bitch when you either have a shit comp or your lagging. I personally in Dynamis have such a low frame rate I do the most random shit.

I know Evilmask fucked up in that one Dynamis. So does he.... but you guys still hold him to that shit like children. If you actually got to know the bloke you would prolly find out he is a really nice guy.

il be honest, im starting to lose respect of many of you and im sure many people will too if you carry on putting other players down on this server. You wanna be a elite bastard? A stuck up faggot of the server? Think your better than everyone else? then your playing the wrong game. This game "REQUIRES" you to play with other people and god help your social life in the real world.

If you just have a dislike for a player on the server dont bring it into a thread and turn it into a flaming session. Ignoring a remark about a player being good is ok, but making a comment and calling him shit is outta order.

Lujan

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    Meh I think your all pricks for cussing down Evilmask. Dynamis is a bitch when you either have a shit comp or your lagging. I personally in Dynamis have such a low frame rate I do the most random shit.

I know Evilmask fucked up in that one Dynamis. So does he.... but you guys still hold him to that shit like children. If you actually got to know the bloke you would prolly find out he is a really nice guy.

il be honest, im starting to lose respect of many of you and im sure many people will too if you carry on putting other players down on this server. You wanna be a elite bastard? A stuck up faggot of the server? Think your better than everyone else? then your playing the wrong game. This game "REQUIRES" you to play with other people and god help your social life in the real world.

If you just have a dislike for a player on the server dont bring it into a thread and turn it into a flaming session. Ignoring a remark about a player being good is ok, but making a comment and calling him shit is outta order.

Lujan

Amen.

owned............. ------i vote ecurb 8)

way to turn this into an awesome flame lujan
    this is a thread about NIN skill, not about 'cussing down' people or 'holding someone to shit' or whether or not someone is a 'nice guy'

Relic Shield
    BG Level

This is a thread about who is.... not who isnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    This is a thread about who is.... not who isnt.
    part of who is, is who isn't, lol. i'm saying to you it's not a thread about human worth and personal preference and however you read people's disagreements about evilmask as such is inappropriate. sorry if you took it that way, but in finding who's the best you have to eliminate possibilities.

the thread also begs the definition of an actual "good ninja." because square expanded job levels and equipment but didnt expand the levels/abilities of old NMs, ninjas get this idea that they're insanely uber when they can tank something that's tons of levels below them. if i had taken a screenshot of knights on the ledge before fafnir with 4 NINs, the screenshot would explain this point to anyone who knows the least bit about that NM, which i'm happy to say takes skill to beat

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Lujan... i know you love to keep order... but cmon

Evilmask has barely been mentioned, and how can you not expect some objections? It would be wrong if people didnt have both good and bad thoughts in this very opinion based topic. Maybe this topic itself is wrong but jesus your rant sounds more offensive than any of the actual ninja posts in this thread.

Yeah Evilmask fucked up one Dynamis, but the thing is you seem to think that I've only seen him on that on occasion. I saw him tanking other shit also, one thing that stands out in my mind is Ose - with a party of 6+, he almost died several times.

I can't help it that him being a "nice guy" doesn't make his tanking better. But why would you care if I say something not positive about someone YOU give a damn about, because it's really quite contradictory for you to even mention something like this ever. But that's something for another thread, not here.

Do I want to be an elite bastard? Yes. Stuck up faggot, no - but egotistical jerkwad, yes. I'm not gonna go prancing around tossin' daisies - it's just the way I am.