Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Best NA ninja?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Best NA ninja?

hello, ninja is my favorite class and i've been reading your forums. with all this talk about the best jp players on the server i wanted to know who everyone thought was the best NA ninja on bahamut server. From past and present because people have told me alot of names and i wanted to know what everone on the forums think.

ps. oh and i dont mean just in gear but also skillwise

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

for na i'd have to say it's evilmask, even if he's from uae. He's tanked so much crap up and down and the way he does it is flawless at times. It's almost a treat to see him do what he does.

evilmask's incapacity to provoke (but still hit the slept mob so it kills the BLM), to attack the right target, and to refrain from attacking avatars in dynamis, on a constant basis, disqualify him from this title. i best stop now lest i be deemed a "fuking basterd" for trying to keep the raid alive

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    evilmask's incapacity to provoke (but still hit the slept mob so it kills the BLM), to attack the right target, and to refrain from attacking avatars in dynamis, on a constant basis, disqualify him from this title. i best stop now lest i be deemed a "fuking basterd" for trying to keep the raid alive
    tanking a NM, i've never seen someone do it as smoothly as him. So what if he fucked up in dynamis. We all have our up and downs.

Enitsu is a good ninja, awesome dynamis puller but a few months ago (when gir got kicked from BG yeah, that long) Gir won the pop for Simurgh and enitsu tried to tank it and almost ate the floor in 5 seconds trying to tank it instead of letting gir do it. A few days after Evilmask won the pop for simurgh and tanked it beautifully never getting it. Then comes our beloved Ecurb, who blamed getting hit so many times on lag.

to bad if you hate him/think he sucks but he has skill and i've seen it first hand and it sure as hell beats the shit out of many english nin tanks out there.

Now, Come and flame the shit out of me plz as I see it coming.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Personally i think the order would be:
    1)Enitsu
    2)Ecurb - Mitzki
    3)Evilmask
    4)Senxai

This is from my personal experience... i have not seen mitzki and Evilmask tank much... But i've seen enitsu do some whack crazy things that from which other's copy. Seen enitsu kill serket with him and a rdm. In BG at least, Enitsu and Mitzki's range of items really make the possiblities endless... they both have speed belts and like 14-16% base haste. With haste on them i've seen mobs double attack thru ustusemi II and I, but all that haste is just too much to match. We all get lagged, but i've only seen Enitsu - Mitzki - Ecurb really make me say, "Wow, i didnt know that job could be pushed so far!".

That's my opinion.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I haven`t seen much end game ninja tanking, actually I havent seen any XD But I remember Ecurb helping me and another guy out with sam AF3 a while back when he was only 61 or 62, and I must say he opened my eyes to what a ninja is capable of. He beat the shit out of stuff and soloed the BLM demon while the rest of the pt was lying with our faces in the dirt.

So go Ecurb :D even tho I havent seen the other nins in action.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Evilmask didnt do the server switch with most the rest of his LS?

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Enitsu is a good ninja, awesome dynamis puller but a few months ago (when gir got kicked from BG yeah, that long) Gir won the pop for Simurgh and enitsu tried to tank it and almost ate the floor in 5 seconds trying to tank it instead of letting gir do it. A few days after Evilmask won the pop for simurgh and tanked it beautifully never getting it. Then comes our beloved Ecurb, who blamed getting hit so many times on lag.
    ninja skill can't be gauged by tanking level 60 NMs with a level 75 NIN. true blink tanking skill lies in feats such as tanking amikiri solo at 69 as opposed to undergoing such zenmetsuism as akanoishi(and their various offshoots) did with 2+ 75 NINs, 1 being evilmask, or tanking aspidochelone solo the entire fight only taking dmg from breath while hitting adds for spirits within TP in order to keep hate, or marathoning kirin without dying. the only NMs you're able to support evilmask "owning at tanking" with are NMs with level 60 accuracy, who were meant to be fought by level 60 alliances. tanking serket, or bune, or simurgh is simple and mindless for a 75 nin, and involves no difficulty whatsoever. if you die, or even go below 75% life, you and your support are terribly unskilled.

So what if he fucked up in dynamis. We all have our up and downs.
    being a good NIN isn't just casting ni every recast. that's a % of it but a NIN who can cast ni but refuses to exercise intelligence is simply nowhere near the best NIN. he didnt just fuck up once, he constantly acted like a retard and hurt the run multiple times. a NIN with no brain may be able to tank NMs that are 15 levels BELOW him or her, but a truly skilled NIN, one who is competent enough to listen to simple directions, will show their skill on NMs 15 levels above.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy
    Evilmask didnt do the server switch with most the rest of his LS?
    no

Divadial straight up but hes JP is the best nin on bahamut

Sea Torques
    BG Level

they're all awesome ninjas im sure. but ive only seen enitsu and ecurb in action. ecurb more cuz well, he's the online {husband}.

anyways, jes to defend him. ecurb was having trouble for a while due to lag. his internet sucks, and he lagged A LOT. so yah...

Black Belt
    BG Level

Divadial straight up but hes JP is the best nin on bahamut
    he was in my Fenrir Party, even though we wiped the first time it was beautiful watching him work.

Enitsu is a pimp.

Same goes for his Ninja skillz0rz.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    ninja skill can't be gauged by tanking level 60 NMs with a level 75 NIN. true blink tanking skill lies in feats such as tanking amikiri solo at 69 as opposed to undergoing such zenmetsuism as akanoishi(and their various offshoots) did with 2+ 75 NINs, 1 being evilmask, or tanking aspidochelone solo the entire fight only taking dmg from breath while hitting adds for spirits within TP in order to keep hate, or marathoning kirin without dying. the only NMs you're able to support evilmask "owning at tanking" with are NMs with level 60 accuracy, who were meant to be fought by level 60 alliances. tanking serket, or bune, or simurgh is simple and mindless for a 75 nin, and involves no difficulty whatsoever. if you die, or even go below 75% life, you and your support are terribly unskilled.

So what if he fucked up in dynamis. We all have our up and downs.
    being a good NIN isn't just casting ni every recast. that's a % of it but a NIN who can cast ni but refuses to exercise intelligence is simply nowhere near the best NIN. he didnt just fuck up once, he constantly acted like a retard and hurt the run multiple times. a NIN with no brain may be able to tank NMs that are 15 levels BELOW him or her, but a truly skilled NIN, one who is competent enough to listen to simple directions, will show their skill on NMs 15 levels above.

I totally respect what you're saying and yes you are right but what im trying to say is that from what I've seen, he is capable of doing this and more. It seems you have a personal grudge against him that stops you from actually acknowledging him. And that's just wrong. Alot of people didnt know wtf to do when we first started going to dynamis and we quickly became good at it in the many runs that we did.

Enitsu is a good tank yes
    Ecurb is a good tank yes
    Nothing but love for the two, even if enitsu's mouth has a mind of it's own half the time.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Scunsion.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

hehe zigma, when you get lagged up, thats when you will understand. my current isp is comcast, its crap. there have even been times when we were in dynamis where it would take me 3-4 secs before my spell is casted after i press my macro. not sure if any of you guys have ever had that, but, ya its hell. 73 ninja, i still got 2 lvls to shine on.

now back to the subject, the best NA ninja on bahamut is Divadial. no arguments about it. i have never seen any of the other ninjas tank cept for enitsu and diva~ but divadial is just badass.

73 ninja, i still got 2 lvls to shine on.

i stand by my old ls....i support ZEROKUN ^^ if anybody remembers him...i liek valiant and zerokun as nin..plus they are or really nice ^^ evilmask?!?!? hmmm i pt with him coupel times hes ok...but not extraordinary

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

just a word of advice to all the other ppl who plan on playing ninja.

explore hnm's at a lower lvl. say 60-65 cause endgame, you will be god vs. whatever you are going to tank.

help out whoever you can. get those parry skillups. get parrying capped, and you are God. /kneel

New Merits
    BG Level

mark 2 for scunsion

When i started my ninja a couple months ago i heard stories about Zerokun. I actually got to meet him and saw him tank > solo/duo many hnms and people even told me he tanked the 4 gods. Hes not only a good tank but he was really nice when i was talking to him eventhough I don't see him around no more my vote goes out to him

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast