Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

ragnarok server is starting to suck too (from what i hear from my friend, i quit a while ago)
    he told me
    Peacock charm - 10 mil (when i first played it was like 800k-1 mil )
    snipers - 800-900k (used to be 100-200k)
    archers - 800k-900k (100-200k b4)
    Ochiudos kote - 900-1m (wtf..used to be like 200k)
    Emperors hairpin - 500k (used to be 250k)
    Leaping boots - 400k? (used to be 80k!!!)
    fuma kyahan - 400k (used to be 80k)

A few semi-cheap things that are slowly lowering (thanks to some HNM LS's)
    Haubergeon - 1.6 mil (used to be 1.3 mil months and months ago)
    thats about all that stayed semi-cheap :/

Vermillion Clock reached 4mill yesterday
    Peacock Carhm 12 mill
    Demon Clock 2mill
    Haubergeon and Byrnie each went from 1 mill to 2mill +
    WoW {Can you hear me?} {Please} DVDboxOffice send my copy.

Morion Earring 60k-70k only

What's that? Oh, yeah, it went up to 90k on the day I wanted to buy two.

And will continue to rise. I don't think is going to end anytime soon, folks. Verm will probably be 5mil within two weeks. Certain other things that are probably out of your sight (some of the +1 lower level equipment) has been on the rise recently as well, and take a look at Amemet Mantle +1. Isn't it 1mil on our serv now? I forgot. Looks like I won't be buying one of them anytime soon.

It's RMT. Period. It's economics, as stressed in a bunch of posts in this thread and everywhere online. Don't try to say it's anything else. -.-

hmmm......... don't they store all the items in the AH? i say we all go there at night with a bunch of nin's and thf's and raid the place.... >.>

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I was wondering what was responsible for the drastic increase in prices and then today something hit me.

People seem to be quitting the game at record pace lately. I'm guessing the people leaving are leaving due to Everquest2, World of Warcraft, or Halo2. I'm sure most of the people quitting are either giving their money away to friends in game or selling all their money to IGE. This is likely causing the population to shrink, but the total gil circulating on the server to stay nearly the same.

New Merits
    BG Level

dont forget school started up and the holliday season is coming so people are also becoming employed. and quit because of halo2? /slap halo2 = overrated HL2 = GOD!! w/crappy ending -.-

kasber

LMFAO behemoth mantle almost 2 mile now thanks to Saty.... look at the AH he bought them all for 1.3 mil and is raising the price on them.....
    i could see if you synthed them or something then raised the price but what hes doing is just @#$#@ up....

So that guy that bought all the Refreshes and raised the price is an ass too?

No, he's just smart. Credit given where it's due; I wish I thought of that.

How is it smart, most people don't have the funds to be able to liquidate the auction house of an expensive item only to raise the price. It's not smart, it's an asshole thing to do.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I got a peacock charm for 10mil like 3 weeks ago and sold it to myself for 1g.

I don't RMT. It's sad that people now automatically think you do because you buy an expensive item. Yet you practically have 2 jobs at 75 and is known for hunting a very nice and generous NM (Cassie )

In jeuno right now, there is a guy shouting

"I want to buy a Kraken club for 40,000,000G!"

yea, RMT is a problem. SE does not do shit about it. Life goes on, life goes on.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Raise3 @ 1.6mil on pande.... i hate my life

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    Peacock Charm has gone from 5 to 10 mil in less than 10 sales, Vermillion Cloak was up to 3.5mil this morning, Snipers went up to 800k a few days ago, Speed Belt jumped from 7mil to 8.5mil in one sale, to name a few. some people said it's cause of RMT, I dunno. but I'm wondering if the price increases will ever cease
    on phoenix, speed belt went up from 7mil to 10mil to 15mil to 20mil

heh, i bought my RB3, right before the PT i dinged 70 in, for 20k.

like 8 months later, im trying to sell one on AH for 1mil.. lol
    Adamantking = farmable =D