FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

A proposition

Oh my GOD...where did the post go?!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

As I draw closer to 70 (crunching as fast as I can), if I were to offer 2 million as a donation to the Linkshell Treasury (what's that, a good Dynamis raid if not 2 maybe?) -- would I be able to ask for help from any members in the fight againt Hakutaku for my Optical Hat? I would be responsible for obtaining the 4 (I believe four) clusters.

It's 5 eyes that you get synthed into a cluster.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Thank you for the correction. I'd be responsible for the spawning items.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

well...im not sure what the other members of BG would say, because yea...im sure they'll answer soon enough. BUT, it does seem like a help me and i pay you deal. hehee.

also, im confused. u said that you're thinking about applying once u get a little higher in lvls, BUT i in a previous post, u seemed to be proud of your current LS. afterall, u claimed that u guys were the second strongest ls in bahamut (i think). but iono. hehehe. that part jes confused me.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

hmm hmmm

we actually did a hakutaku run something like a week ago and we had to kill that fat thing 7 times....

I can't really speak for all of us but... most of us are sick of it for now and we probably won't be going back there anytime soon.

Well, I probably should have mentioned the idea closer to 70 anyway. Hopefully you guys aren't so sick of him at the time. Either way, I'll get that dang hat -- this was more of a chance to see BG in action.

In response to Arwyn, I have nothing but love for Priory. This was, again, a way to see BG up close and personal in a fight I could participate in a bit earlier than level 75. ^^

5million and we'll get your an Optical Hat +1.

ummm... or you can just do optical hat run with sapphireblade for nothing, although you have to bring some stone cheese

haha ^^ lol..i got something for u..how about u go sky and watch them kill a god....instead of trying to pay your way into ls my opinion...no offense... u can go watch them do god..if u want to see how do...wow and gratd vudoodoo u in bg now ^^ i are a damn good thf so i support ur ass... and since arwyn not in ff...u(arwyn) can divorce ecurb and marry me ? puhaha lolz... stick to your roots..hanguk.....o yea i was wondering if u guys can kill kirin for me..i wanna see u guys in action ill give u 10 mil? ok lol ..ok i stop being mean... and jersey rep ur ls.....be patient until strong enough then u will be more happy when kill haku for yourself.....go knights!

shi bal!!! that was me once again ..nega babo seki ya ><

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

if no one is up for it then hell, I'll take the cash and do it for you.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

ooh choko said bad words >< dont curse choko!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

O.O 2 mil for your hat? O.O
    pick me pick me :D

"Clap your hands everybody, everybody clap your hands. We're Lambda, Lambda, Lambda and... Omega Moon!"

yup

I'll do it for tree fitty.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    As I draw closer to 70 (crunching as fast as I can), if I were to offer 2 million as a donation to the Linkshell Treasury (what's that, a good Dynamis raid if not 2 maybe?) -- would I be able to ask for help from any members in the fight againt Hakutaku for my Optical Hat? I would be responsible for obtaining the 4 (I believe four) clusters.

It's 5 eyes that you get synthed into a cluster.
    Is it just me or do you find it ironic that the bolded letters are "RMT"?

ironic isn't the word, I believe the word you're looking for is intentional, and I think for good reason =)

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

I'm not a real money trader, or whatever the implication is. I'm sorry I bothered you guys.

Our members didnt accuse you of RMT.

From what I have heard our LS did it not long ago for many none LS Members. It will happen again just not very soon I am afriad I cant really talk tho coz I havent been on at NA times to join any LS events.