Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Playing WoW?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Playing WoW?

e-mail:

mailto:[email protected]

for server information.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I am leading a big group of people playing, my e-mail is mailto:[email protected] - I am expanding my vent server to hold both ff11 and wow people ^^;;. COME PLAY WITH US we are all hardcore.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

no mogi, if you was hardcore you would be playing ffxi and wow at the same time 8)

PS: kanopu, im still not lvl75 lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level

WoW is gay
    EQ2 crushsomething server

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

ffxi: bahamut server

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Kanopu, you should come back. So i can hump you again while you play in first person :wink:

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

have fun ALONE bikwin LOSER

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

imo wow sux :/ having played the beta to lv 10.. i dont think its worth paying for it , even when i do quit ffxi.. i wont bother playing that game.. to me its just crap

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i just didnt like everything about WoW except the sweet ass emotes. Seriously if you liked EQ1, just wait till one of your friends get up to lvl 40 or something and ask him if its worth it/see it yourself. I have high expectations.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

i can see wow being boring if u got no friends, but i am playing with a ton of people and pvp is gonna be hardcore XD

Quote Originally Posted by Mogi
    i can see wow being boring if u got no friends, but i am playing with a ton of people and pvp is gonna be hardcore XD
    Amen...

EQ2 is another carebear game...like FFXI

Sea Torques
    BG Level

my friends are the ones that made me DL it, then i logged on made a troll warrior played for a few hours with them, they made noob chars to level up with me. After that i uninstalled the game.

A few hours huh. I used to spend more time then that standing around upper waiting for a tank to log on or something. And we all know how much fun that is lmao.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bikwin
    i logged on made a troll warrior played for a few hours with them, they made noob chars to level up with me. After that i uninstalled the game
    no wonder you hated it. war completely sucks early on because you cant utilize what the game has to feature.

you'd think differently with a magic-based class, magic-based melee class, or rogue.

and horde was completely gimped when you played

just curious.. do you know which servers you're going to be on? central 6 pvp seems to be the most popular.. but i seriously doubt it could hold the 40+ guilds that want to go there

New Merits
    BG Level

is it true they made EQ2 useing the FFXI game engine? I heard from someone that it is almost exactly like FFXI with having a main job and a SJ and the crafting system is also supposed to be near identicle to FFXI. Can anyone verify this?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

I can confirm that I've been starring at your avatar for no less than a solid 5 mins without blinking, Elita.

I think the mithra booty is less a creation by a game designer, as it is more of a feat of modern engineering.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

<----- agrees with jersey

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Me and a couple of others played on central 6 pvp during beta, Yea i dunno which server we are going on yet, thats why i am holding a meeting tonight on ventrilo. If you would like to join us, feel free, and give me a e-mail I will e0mail you back asap the ventrilo Info. We are holding a wow meeting around 10pm east. Feel Free to come!

my e-mail mailto:[email protected]

Hey mogi sorry I couldn't make it - I was in the library doing some research so I could play the entire weekend

A bunch of ex-kami and quite a few of my RL friends are starting up ALLIANCE chars on FROSTWOLF (Pacific PvP) and HORDE on TICHONDRIUS (Pacific PvP)

Let me know where you guys end up - I'd like a char in the eastern server farms for when they take down west during maintenance.