Thread: The Competition Continues     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

The Competition Continues

I know you've all seen this, but one or two may have not, and it's an entertaining read.

There's alot of story behind it, however, it's on another server and thus having no personal experience with those involved I won't comment other than posting the GM conversation log. It was a result of a HNM LS losing claim to another LS over the known glitch, resulting in the mob going unclaimed for a brief moment, and being re-claimed by another group.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...et/GM_Rape.jpg

I was talking to that same GM the other day. I got pissed at him/her too for MPK reasons, and I spent a long time asking random questions that made no sense just to be pesky. Went a little like this.. 8)

>>Sallinas : well what if they actually did MPK us? What will happen to them?
    [GM]Sallinas>> Well if they actually did violatet rules and regulations...
    >>Sallinas : violatet isn't a word
    [GM]Sallinas>> I'm sorry, I meant violate.
    >>Sallinas : it's ok, it's not like you're a bot programmed to say the same things over and over again

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

yea, i talked to one about a nub mpking my pt bc he was jealous of my hawkers >.>; anyway, i was informed that he was about to mpk me, and that i should report him to the Ghostbusters, bc infact the GMs are ghosts XD; and that i should eat my onions to become a big strong GM like him... and my name is now billy lol

Akiro

1 quick question,i never really spoke to a GM yet but why is there a Sallinas and a [GM]Sallinas? does something happen?why wouldnt it be the characters name and [GM]Sallinas?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Worldx uses many different SN's when logging onto his GM accounts

when you send tells to someone it doesn't say your name, same goes for talking to GMs

Quote Originally Posted by Bikwin
    Worldx uses many different SN's when logging onto his GM accounts
    rofl

Sea Torques
    BG Level

lol. that was sad. but the thing is, i think i felt sorry for the poor GM that had to deal with that guy. technically, what can the GM do? we all know that they cant fix such high-tech problems. and everyday, they get whining NA bitches complaining to them and they gotta deal with it and listen to it. its gotta be frustrating to them too. problems get reported, SE doesnt seem to be doing anything. and the GMs get all the heat.

granted tho, some GMs are or seem to be 10 year olds lol. so it can get frustrating to talk to them. ^^;;; but lets not be rude in return huh?

im gunna get flamed for this arent i? >.>

Lol, no ones going to flame you. I agree with you. It must be really hard to be a GM to just recieve complaints and such from both the NAs and JPs. And to deal with everyone's different attitude too.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

GM can only act within their limitations. It's those limitations that need to be questioned.