+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sujobs for DRK     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Sujobs for DRK

hi, i was wondering what are the best subjobs for drk? would nin work? because it gives attack bonus? or is the best one warrior and thief? please help me out because i want to be the best drk i can. thank you!! :D

drk/war ... 1-59 drk/thf 60-75
    u can do /war or /thf the whole time though...

DRK/THF at 60 is sort of wasted potential. Guillotine is no reason to sub THF. ._.

DRK/THF shines 65+ with Cross Reaper and Spinning Slash, though.

once 65 spinning slash to 75 is a must u not gonna make it to 75 with war sub -.-;; i made it to 70 with war and thats pretty good haaha but once 70= no pt with war sub..no 1 will pick u with nin sub either..nin more for ballista or soloing ^^ or to have fun at HNM if not really needed..just my 2 cents..beside that go thf at 60 crossreaper > swift till u high enough for spinslash

Quote Originally Posted by ChOkOmArU
    beside that go thf at 60 crossreaper > swift till u high enough for spinslash
    crossreaper at 60? O.o

ooops u got me there >< /slap me plz in game lol

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    DRK/THF at 60 is sort of wasted potential. Guillotine is no reason to sub THF. ._.

DRK/THF shines 65+ with Cross Reaper and Spinning Slash, though.
    Wrong. Guillotine does high damage therefore you sub thf for Sneak/trick attack. This is really good when you party with a warrior or ranger who can end the chain.

Black Belt
    BG Level

i think the point was Guilo is a 5 hit WS. when you SAnTA a multi-hit WS it only applies to the first hit so the SAnTA is wasted if you use it in conjunction with Guilo.

and on the other hand you can Berserk which applies to every hit.

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    i think the point was Guilo is a 5 hit WS. when you SAnTA a multi-hit WS it only applies to the first hit so the SAnTA is wasted if you use it in conjunction with Guilo.

and on the other hand you can Berserk which applies to every hit.
    If you use SA+Guil, only the first hit will be stacked with SA.

HOWEVER, if you SATA+Guil, all the hates will go to the tank, not only the hate created by the first hit

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Sneak attack applys to first hit.

Trick applys for the whole WS.

Thank you now, bye bye.

E. Body
    BG Level

Some of you should re-think your role as a DRK, and whether or not you are worthy to play DRK itself :wink:

You either sub WAR, use Soul Eater+guillotine for 1000+ damage and die

OR

You sub thf, use Soul Eater+guillotine+sneak+trick behind tank for 1000+ damage and live to tell the tale.

It doesn't matter how many hits sneak attack applies to, if you can pull off that kind of damage with no consequences to yourself then its your best option.

I remember doing godly damage at that level with thf sub+guillotine, and never died, compared to when I had SAM and WAR sub and got owned on a regular basis >.>

boo guillotine is over rated 300% Spiral hell ..yes plz i own anything ^^ as long as i have some 1 to trick off of

<first 75 taru drk ^^>

E. Body
    BG Level

Just a reminder to people out there that DRK does not learn Spiral Hell at level 60.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

oh noes the 600 damage guillotine will kill you!!!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

...... 600? You must of been a pants DRK lol. Even DRK's "without" good gear can do 7-800 damage. I remember sitting round Mitzki's and watching him do 1200+ Guillotine's.... it was very disturbing to my virgin eyes.

LIKE A VIRGIN!!!! FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!!!! WOOOOWOOO WOOOOO!

Lujan

yes how only 600??? i do 600 maybe if mob has 2% and u do guillotine then only liek 1 or 2 hits "hit"...mifaco...hmmm u must be pretty weak jk jk

yes how only 600??? i do 600 maybe if mob has 2% and u do guillotine then only liek 1 or 2 hits "hit"...mifaco...hmmm u must be pretty weak jk jk
    i think he was being sarcastic...