+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Special Thank You!!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Special Thank You!!

I would like to give a special thank you out to Scunsion, Kuai, Amarok, Enitsu, Nikkei for helping me camp the Kard NM against 10+ Japanese people. At times I didn't think we'd get the claim or the drop but we got it twice and the 2nd time it droped. A special thanks to Scunsion who claimed him twice... even after the japanese BRD casted dia.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i taught Scunsion how to do that 8)

We own that NM :D :D :D

The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol...all I saw was purple...so I was like "Dammit" >< I thought they got it, but Scunsion pwned the jp people big time. Grats again Baldy

yes pwning the jps was so glorious!!! there was only 3 of them the first time we got the NM then they came back 2 hours later with that whole army but we still showed them whos boss! :wink:

Black Belt
    BG Level

Congratulations Baldy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkei
    lol...all I saw was purple...so I was like "Dammit" >< I thought they got it, but Scunsion pwned the jp people big time. Grats again Baldy
    you can claim it even when it is purple?

What exactly happened? I'm confused

Relic Shield
    BG Level

It was purple because Nikkei was in another party. Both of our parties were there and we just allied when avve asked them for help.

The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

oh lol yeah...I forgot to say I was in a seperate pt in an alliance, >.> so it was purple to me till I hit it. But the text was flying by so I didnt get to see Scunsion get it...I just saw it purple and Enitsu had to tell me on vent "Uh....but we got it...." (*'.') sometimes I am a bit blonde -.-

It was still fun. The Japanese RDM (after the second fight) congratulated me on the Kard. I think he went back after that and fought for his BRD friend. Otherwise, it would be midnight before he popped again... hehe