+ Reply to Thread

[color=red](|[/color]Help Me Out![color=green]|)[/color]

I'm looking for voulenteer's to help me camp the Blacksmith's guild. I need about 10-20 ppl to help me stand infront of the guild shop door so JP's can't come in and buy out everything i need before it even opens for me =\ Anyone wanna help? =]

Re: [color=red](|[/color]Help Me Out![color=green]|)[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Jingles
    I'm looking for voulenteer's to help me camp the Blacksmith's guild. I need about 10-20 ppl to help me stand infront of the guild shop door so JP's can't come in and buy out everything i need before it even opens for me =\ Anyone wanna help? =]
    JP lag vs NA lag is myth people need to get over this i beat out people in guilds all the time. even before the supposud "bug" in the system was being looked into. and if it is a bug in the system maybe it has to do with the PC version i play on PS2 90% of the time. get faster or suck it up and buy the stuff on the AH.

New Merits
    BG Level

was me again.... grr guest posts can be annoying....

New Merits
    BG Level

forum guests

dbl post >.<

Sea Torques
    BG Level

why dont u just tell it to remember u? so whenever u sign onto our forums, it'll automatically log u in.

New Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Arwyn
    why dont u just tell it to remember u? so whenever u sign onto our forums, it'll automatically log u in.
    wow you caught that fast i ment to make a seperate topic. and its cause i am at work on a work computer during lunch it doesnt remember passwords. i have it set that wasy at home tho.

well, id rather buy arrowhead lumber and bronze ingots for nearly nothing rather than 6-8k a stack, only to gain about 1-3 lvls in craft... kinda worth it to be able to actually buy it from the guild... thats y its there. And if it was a myth, it wouldnt say "Unable to carry out the transaction" even though it shows the item is still availble for purchase... if it isnt lag then idk what it is.

and if u are able to get the highly camped items in guilds, id like to kno how so i can get some because im getting broke from buying all this stuff from the AH =\

New Merits
    BG Level

i move as fast as humanly possible for me..... thats how i get them. all i do is click on the "buy" button. then i go as fast as possible to the item i want and buy it as fast as possible. all when the timer hits 00 seconds on the clock. as for it showing it lit up for sale its cause you have like 10 other peoloke buying it at the same time you need to refresh your buy menu to see it sold if someone bought it a half second before you.