+ Reply to Thread

ATTN Advanced High Level Crafters

How the ****ing hell are you suppose to HQ extremly hard high level stuff like getting Blood Gloves, HellFire+1, Hawker's Knife +1, etc. Because thats damn crazy considering you need to be like 30 levels higher to hq and stuff. Damn lucky youngans. >_<

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Because thats damn crazy considering you need to be like 30 levels higher to hq and stuff.
    Negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    Because thats damn crazy considering you need to be like 30 levels higher to hq and stuff.
    Negative.
    Then I'd assume it could take a life time amount of tries depending on how unlucky you are. =p

Yea pretty much. Im like level 30 in bonesmithing and ive never got a hq item. Even if i tried to make some bone hairpins, i got 1 hq in about 50 of em.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You dont need to be 30 lvls higher to hq something. HQ is dependant on many things including moon phase, day of the week, and luck. Yes, the chance to make cursed cuisses-1 is very low, but there are ways to maximize your chance to HQ at any level. Poke around various crafting forums/sites and you will find a lot of info.

Finally someone knows what there talking about. Thank you!!! ^^

New Merits
    BG Level

its extreamly rare but you can even HQ items if you are below the max lvl of the item. my first HQ i did was mithakabobs when i wa like lvl 25 HQ cooking. all i did was craft during lightsday and 100% full moon i seem to get most sucess for HQ during that time. what im confused with is when i do my woodworking i can never seem to craft +2 items its either +1 or +3 o.O im not complaining its just odd......

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I HQd Horn Arrow twice when i was below the cap. On thunderday at like 60% moon.