Melee Summoner
    BG Level

No thanks

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman
    No thanks
    /slap

well AA posted that they killed it. i like how they have no descriptions and no pictures for anything-_- boring for #1 on bigkills!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I like there website....

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

2 times we tried to kill Guivre for lols and both times the fucker despawns as we're gettin ready to pull.

(´д`)ノ

So does this mean AA is top NA guild on all server?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

i'd say so.

Having the most points on Bigkills doesn't mean you're the best LS on all servers. It just means you've killed all the HNM at least once, it doesn't say how many times, etc. And quite honestly, the best HNMLS would be a LS that does things for fun and is a close knit group of friends, and can readily topple any monster with ease. A LS can kill kill Fafnir every day and get every nidhogg and have Dalmatica's Koenigs, etc for everyone, but if they aren't friends and the only string holding them together is items, I would say that they are not the best HNMLS.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

For these linkshells to accomplish all that they do, they would have to get along. If they didnt get along they would break, so i'll give those guys up top some credit.

And by 'getting along' i mean like a family would, there are always some disagreements but with the right people the group would only grow.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

HNMLS are very very very hard to manage.... stress lvls are almost always high... but being able to kill EVERY single HNM on the server takes dedicated people that arent just doing it for themself...

big kills isn't meant to be a tool for determining which LS is the best. i'll refer you to my fun little intro here.
    there are too many variables to say who is actually the best. aku advanced might be the strongest, but keep in mind they're importers. that simple variable (when an LS started) along with many others, such as accomplishments outside of killing NMs, or how many times an NM has been killed, or how well an LS does against its own server's rivals (things that bigkills don't really measure), shows that bigkills isn't equipped for measuring who is the best. read the link to learn more, i guess.

heh i didnt mean mean for this post to turn into "we will be the best cause we killed Guivre" more like i just wanted 116/116 points. Although I consider w7 one of the top ls's on phoenix, we wouldnt be nearly as dominate at Fafnir and Nidhogg(the past 28 fafnirs, and past 5 nidhoggs have all gone to us) wihtout DamnBarrel. Cause of the pop time on Fafnir/Nidhogg we miss out on close to half our ls showing up. With DamnBarrel we have been able to keep killing him whether each ls had 6 people or 10 people each ls. DamnBarrel like us(even though all JP) killed Fafnir with for the first time and Nidhogg for the first time with us. Along with King Behemoth. With them we did some amazing things. King Behemoth in 28 minutes, Fafnir with 12 people, Nidhogg with 17 people, Fafnir in 22 minutes, Nidhogg in 34minutes. And when we finally have 30 people for Tiamat, Jormungand... we will be the first to post a picture AND a video of us kicking their ass.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

that was me above

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hm
    Having the most points on Bigkills doesn't mean you're the best LS on all servers. It just means you've killed all the HNM at least once, it doesn't say how many times, etc. And quite honestly, the best HNMLS would be a LS that does things for fun and is a close knit group of friends, and can readily topple any monster with ease. A LS can kill kill Fafnir every day and get every nidhogg and have Dalmatica's Koenigs, etc for everyone, but if they aren't friends and the only string holding them together is items, I would say that they are not the best HNMLS.
    For cryin out loud

Is it just me or is their something retarded about bashing a linkshell on Phoenix on the message board of a linkshell on Bahamut?

I got almost word for word the same speech in /tell about my linkshell Wildseven so I'm pretty sure who it probably was that said it.

Anyhow leading an hnmls is alot of stress, combine that with co-leading a dynamosls and its ridiculous.

My linkshell TheWildseven gets alot of haters just like Theorderls does it's just how it goes when you are successful. Are we a linkshell about gil and items? Well I can tell you this. We joke, we laugh, we bitch, we sware, we fight, we cry and so on and so on, but when that hnm pops we are as one, not griping about gil or loot or whatever just a bunch of friends trying to kill the enemy... a mob. What makes a sucessful linkshell? To me its looking back at the end of the day and being able to say I'm proud to be in my linkshell.

Ok enough ranting... I'm missing Fafnir :wink:

That was not directly bashing Wild7 at all, it was a general comment. If you feel like I was directly bashing Wild7 then I'm sorry.

gratz on finally killing Guivre, my LS has killed all the HNM's except King Arthro (can't beat the JP's to the pull, its more camped than Nidhogg) I'm just too lazy to update our LS, nor want to without pics XD meh maybe on monday i'll finally add in all the other HNM's we killed.

about AA, my friend told me (before he quit) that AA had a huge dispute on how the loot was distrubuted...He told me that they split into 2 linkshells.....

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

lol didnt even know Guivre was on the list Oo

Ive killed that bastard twice for the hell of it, nothing to do and he was up so went with my LS to do it. I know some LS mates did it a third time and had some GS's around curing or something, i know for a fact they were there for the purpose of just killing him and no other reasons.

Zigma posted some pics of it a while back. Should be on here or on the main forum.

NECRO'D