Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

who is the first NA 75 drk in bahamut?

I know babygirl was one of the earliest 75 NA DRK... not sure if she was the first though.

yin

i was the first drk taru ^_^ maybe even the first jp....i havent seen any ..most stop at 60 -ish

E. Body
    BG Level

jp? what? I don't understand you.

i havent seen at JP NA 75 DRK taru yet...^^ thats all i saying ..i am pretty sure i am the first of taru on our server

Kotehite. Maybe not the first, but definatly a JP 75 Tarutaru DRK.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

there's alot of taru drk 75's and i gotta say they own.

E. Body
    BG Level

Kotehite and ginnzi are some of the taru drks at 75. stop spamming with your so called "achievement" because NOBODY cares.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Kotehite and ginnzi are some of the taru drks at 75. stop spamming with your so called "achievement" because NOBODY cares.

or at least you don't... It's nice to talk about it once in a while but ofcourse there's always someone like you to come around and kill the moment and in this case, the whole thread.

gg

lol easily offended taru's

this is my only oppurtunity to achievement >, so let me have my 15 mins of fame..i am sorry i am a Elvaan Drk....or a Taru Whm or Galka Mnk ..... i worked hard to get 75....so u can be more nice..just because u get no credit at your job razz lol

that was me ... ^^

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ChOkOmArU
    i havent seen at JP NA 75 DRK taru yet...^^ thats all i saying ..i am pretty sure i am the first of taru on our server
    WAFFLES!!!!! HAMONRYE NUFF SAID!

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    just because u get no credit at your job razz lol
    thats why the LS gave him an adaman hauberk I guess..

Taru drk are pretty high on the pimp factor though.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma

or at least you don't... It's nice to talk about it once in a while but ofcourse there's always someone like you to come around and kill the moment and in this case, the whole thread.

gg
    You're not making sense. Since when is it a "once in a while" moment? Its in every post of his...

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma

gg
    You're not making sense. Since when is it a "once in a while" moment? Its in every post of his...

Maybe I don't make sense because maybe you don't understand. Taru's have always had a hard time when it came to leveling a job that is not highly MP based. As soon as someone see's a Level 60 Taru samurai seeking in jeuno, and another one is seeking (elvaan) who will they go for? 9/10 times they go for the elvaan even when the taru has 2 sniper rings, a haub and other good equipment and the elvaan samurai has Dex rings and full AF. Getting taru drk to 75 is something he is proud of, so who the hell gives you the right to tell him to stop bragging about it. Your elitist ego? Someone like you who's 'achievement' in this game are practically nothing. Hell, Are you the same razz who was seeking in behemoth's domain as a level 65-66 Samurai to fight KB? OK.

Seriously, theres no need to bash people. If you don't like what someone post then simply ignore him.Trying to put someone down because you think you're better then him or because you simply don't like what he's doing when his actions are not hurting you or anyone else is wrong. Especially when you only know the person from posting a in these forums and not actually in-game. It just goes to show what kind of person you are. In a game where your character reflects what type of person you are in real life, I'd hope more people would care about that but sadly they don't.

I hope this make sense to you now.

/word ......if any 1 took me as bragging offensive..i am sorry lol...if it makes u feel better i still get owned in about 2-3 hits from any mob ^^

Xavier

lol you don't know who Razz is? Maybe you should find out before you post shit that wouldn't make sense if you took 3 minutes to get your facts straight.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

yea i think ur talkin about someone else lol.

E. Body
    BG Level

Shh, don't tell him.