+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level

/craplist add Zekyo + Zatik

Gokuhan oh Gokuhan you really are a crybaby, you were the only that suspected us of stealing and yet you did't realize me and Zekyo were in on it together until I told you. Zekyo and I were having a nice evening at my house laughing it up on the funny tells we got and I guess we are pretty good at this since we have gotten away with around 1 million gil in items in 2 days. It is nice to be notorious thiefs of vana'diel. Do you really think a high level RDM and BLM are never going to get a party or be able to throw together another BCNM scam it up party haha well you are wrong. Toshay on acctually knowing what was up but it was already too late and it was o so funny when you de-lvled we had a jolly good time. Thanks for the help I owe you 1 ^^. /goodbye

-Zatik-
    Since this trash website deleted me and Zekyos last posts on these threads, I have come to make one final statement on the matter, A. It was hilarious and if you are stupid enough not to get quartermaster during a BCNM you deserve to get things stolen, B. To the person who said "Most of the best players are on these forums" hahahahahaha you can't make me laugh any harder everyone on bahamut forums are around like level 40 and play on PS2 and have not really been around since the begining, you consider yourself good at lvl 50 when plenty of people are much farther along in the game and do not wear trash for what you call equipment, refering to me and Zekyo as noobs is a travisty, I myself haven't been playing long but in the short time I have I am already better then 90% of the Bahamut posters on this website, as for Zekyo he is compeletly 100%
    better then anyone who has even read these forums, someone with his high craft levels combined with his wealth for having a lvl 60 RDM full af, moldative earing and more and also having a fully equipt 53 RNG and having 2 million gil on him I laugh at you all and bid you good day have fun posting on this thread for the next 2 weeks trying to come up with something to reply to this trying to out think a thinker. Final note: person who said they would never party with us you are a hume I have the displeasure of partying with humes they are by far the worst race I say blah you can't do anything great unless you want to be a Brd or Bst then you are the 1337357 pwnzors ever as you people would say now I bid you good day. Tootles

-Zatik-

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

reminds me of paxillion or that other guy who's name sounds like it comes from a magazine (Maxim or something?)

Black Belt
    BG Level

Manxis

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

yeah, they're both faggots.

http://img88.exs.cx/img88/4757/GMjailtalk.jpg

Re: /craplist add Zekyo + Zatik

trying to out think a thinker
    He thinks he's smart...

I have the displeasure of partying with humes they are by far the worst race
    LOL! well, there goes the idea of him being smart... <3 all my hume friends (and mithras too)

LMAO!! that was great zigma. GM's are robots!

New Merits
    BG Level

wow....this is probably the gheyist of the gay ghey posts i have ever gheyed upon in my entire online carrier..... its even worse than any of the gheyist gay flames posted on gaiaonline.com (not that there is anythign wrong with that)

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Toshay!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I read the original post earlier on Allakhazam. I have known Zekyo for a long time; I actually got Zek's Garlaige Coffer Key and Moldative Earring. I really hope that it is not true; I will be very disappointed otherwise.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

i remember zekyo.. he and a few others of his LS helped me gather khazam keys and then i helped them kill the rank3 in..... i forget where waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day.....

..quite possible that zekyo isnt zekyo anymore

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I read a post on Alakhazam later that said that Zekyo is planning on quitting and did that to "have some fun". It is sad that someone is going to ruin their rep like that before leaving the game.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I still don't have any idea what this was about...

The only reason I said "Yes" to being back is I actually WAS afk.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

(Huh?!)

Relic Shield
    BG Level

To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you must also be well-mannered

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

OK...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I'll see your teen/parent rate girls and raise you a

lol wtf is going on

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    lol wtf is going on
    I think this has spun off into a life of its own...

But anyway; this is the original post on Allakhzam.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

DON'T STOP THE BEAT