+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Linkshell Names     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Linkshell Names

I see a lot of people from other server are coming here and I've always wondered what it would be like if I just happened to wind up on another server instead of Bahamut. I've got a question for all your out there (who are not on Bahamut): I'm curious to hear what are the names of some of the most powerful Japanese Linkshells on your servers along with some other NA rival LSs.

Thanks~!!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Yea, is there anyone on a different server that can rival Worldx`s godlyness?

NewCompany. -_- You want it, they have it, they'll sell it to you at the low-low price of three thousand souls of orphaned children with diseases. Lei and Beru are pretty much the top of the food chain as far as I understand. Beru pulled a stunt at Capricious Cassie- soloed it for about an hour as NIN/BRD until everybody got there to back him up. Japanese linkshell, of course.

Now as far as English-speaking, I couldn't honestly tell you much. Shells are born and broken daily. Too much drama, etc.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Midgardsormr~

JP
    NewCompany
    NewGoodJob
    DAHLIA
    MelodyFlag

NA
    Valor
    Rzero
    Pandavas
    EasyCompany
    ParadiseOblivion

The NA LS' are the ones who have killed Kirin (Valor and PO only ones I know successfully did it on first attempt) we have a few more HNM LS that do some gods, and camp Behemoth, Serket, etc~

Avail
    PHOENIX DOWN

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few JP LS'~

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Phoenix:

JP:

Feather(by the far the best ls on Phoenix)
    PhoenixWingsFreedom
    LittleWish/NeoZilch(they fight NMs together, sometimes with PWF)
    EternalLineRevived
    QuadavCompany(lol...)
    DamnBarrel

NA:

WildSeven
    Dawn(lost like half their ls when WoW came out)
    Eyesonme(new ls sort of, still getting hang of things)

I personally like the name Feather out of all ls i have heard. Feather only ls to beat Tiamat and Jormungand on our server.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Wiffleball is the coolest LS name.

Bahamut is like,

JP
    Damepo (PG)
    SekaixLS
    Wayfarer
    EternalDream (no idea what their name is now they changed so many times)
    ZephyrFleet
    Cielo
    DhalmelClub

NA
    Bluegartr
    SapphireBlade
    friendlyfire
    Knights

Damepo & Way are almost always allied for KB, nidhogg, and oddly timed fafnirs. they're the only bahamut ls to have killed tiamat/jorg too. they've tried vrtra 4 times but always zenmetsu, and also notably they've killed dynamis lord. PG used to be the best japanese LS by far, but now on their own they're pretty weak compared to sekaixls.

LS history is fun, but only when the servers are down

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I thought ED changed their name to VariousGlory

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Don't forget Heavenly. They are mostly a craft LS, but you still see them running around with Fafnir/Nidhogg Slayer, Aspid Sinker, Behemoth Dethroner/Bane, Kirin Captivator etc.

Black Belt
    BG Level

also "Undefeatable" for Bahamut NA

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Oh, also the LS Zan and Xianguah(sp) are in, RosenCruetz or something like that.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

dont forget PrioryofSion

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by xifu
    dont forget PrioryofSion
    I love you.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

sekaix is the BEST

what other LS has people like Masasha? s/he has noble tunic for whm, dalmatica (and full zenith) and crimson legs for rdm, full adaman for war, i'm pretty sure kirin's osode and a lot more

who is like worldx? armada hauberk, sniper+1, two hq STR+2 earrings, hq crimson feet, hands, legs, crimson head (for drk), byrnie+1, the only demon harness+1 on the server, peacock charm and speed belt are fodder to him, if there was an HQ peacock charm for level 1 he'd have it

after seeing him... why even bother trying.. there's no point

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

For Shiva.. I'm not to keen on the actual names (never really bothered to examine, cause they didn't have bazaars), but there are two really hardcore and pimped out JP LS, one run by Apos (apparently sells gil Maybe just a rumor, but him and everyone in his LS are totally pimped out, and apparently he has super strict rules), one run by Nela. Both of them PLDs, really huge LSes with all the end game gear but I can't remember for the life of me what the name of either of their LSes are

sekaix does fucking own, i even said right now they're better singularly than PG. but damepo&way are better than sekaixls itself. i think it's a little gay and less of an accomplishment to credit it to the teamwork of 2 LSes, but that aside they have gotten more done than worldx. that being said, worldx has only been around since like october 2003. they're insanely godly

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by joft
    sekaix is the BEST

what other LS has people like Masasha? s/he has noble tunic for whm, dalmatica (and full zenith) and crimson legs for rdm, full adaman for war, i'm pretty sure kirin's osode and a lot more

who is like worldx? armada hauberk, sniper+1, two hq STR+2 earrings, hq crimson feet, hands, legs, crimson head (for drk), byrnie+1, the only demon harness+1 on the server, peacock charm and speed belt are fodder to him, if there was an HQ peacock charm for level 1 he'd have it

after seeing him... why even bother trying.. there's no point
    imagine a ls where every single person is like that. Then call that ls feather and youll know how pro they are on phoenix. Every paladin has AF2 body(enhance covers makes it so when you cover someone, 20% of dmg is added to your mp... insane-_-) and every person has 3 LV75 jobs with every item that you can have for all 3 jobs is the best.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Is the LS Asclepius runs good? Godhead or Godhand or something.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Asclepius runs the LS name Godhood. All i really know is they do gods and kirin. Bert knows alot more about them

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Speaking of top NA linkshells, I hear that DownWithPants took down Bubbly Bernie with one party...

OK, maybe it was two parties.