Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Akiro

how long will it take to fix the apple pie problem? and due to the stupid Bard songs not really effecting Rangers ranged atk,i quit the job and went back to white mage now i felt like i just wasted alot of time for nothing... no wait i did waste alot of time for nothing

Went to kirin this weekend.

Started off going all out, no care about dying (im capped exp). Realised that i'd used 4 curries..

Started to run low. Had to play conservative so I didn't die. Didn't have fun..

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I went to farm Buffalo this weekend because I wanted to make bison steak. I farmed for about an hour solo I found one buffalo meat. OK, sometimes the game hates me and does things like this to spite me, so 22 came up on his thief and we farmed for about 45 minutes; we found 1 meat and 2 skins in that time. This was quite disappointing considering that he has TH2.

I am happy to make different type of food and diversify, but the problem is that kabobs were the most used food for a reason. They stacked and (still) have the second highest att% up. Not to mention that the meat did not have a horrid drop rate.