if this is true, then that's hilarious and awesome, lol

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Interesting...

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Wow thanks for the info. I will definetly be looking into this.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I suggest someone delete this thread, or don't use this trick at all. It's really saddening to see when ppl are so cheap to use thing like this, then it spreading and we will have another problem at NM camping >_>

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

ooooooo

This honestly, is quite a lowbrow trick for pulling HNMs, sadly, there are LSs that can and do do this and have known about the trick for a long time =\

i'm going to delete bats and going to go camp argus, later

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

/sigh this is such a cheap trick

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

hmmm, so THAT'S how they do it

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Cybaster
    I suggest someone delete this thread, or don't use this trick at all. It's really saddening to see when ppl are so cheap to use thing like this, then it spreading and we will have another problem at NM camping >_>
    Because we all know that every other LS plays fairly, obeys all of the rules, and never MPKs people. I am all for fair play, but let's be honest with ourselves and admit that we are not on a level playing field to begin with. Do you honestly thing that other linkshells are not doing the same exact thing?

I am not saying that anyone should do it (I personally would not), but I honestly doubt that this is the first time someone has thought this up.

Things will still be popped claimed... just they'll load faster claimed.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I don't know in your server, but since there are so few hnmls on our server, it's easy to see if they use it or not. and just because other ls on other server doesnt obey rules, mpk daily, "Premature Ejaculation", trying to take over server economy, making a mafia type ls, making a stupid name ls at that, mpk other ls leader while leveing other job, trying to claim kirin and call for help just to waste other ls's time, curing from faf/hogg's back, making blatant racist remark on comment, making annonymous flame thread against other ls on 2ch blah blah blah doesn't mean every other ls on other server is like that

you dont want me to tell everyone how EASILY it is to claim KB while other ls fighting it, with using only a bard, and without KB being unclaimed. exploit should just die, or just report it to SE

Does anyone know what the Bats Filename is i need to know the name i removed it and im feeling stupid i wanna put it back i lost the file somewhere in C:/ drive im gonna put one on a disk form my bros computer plz help

fuck off, noone give him the bat files. doing this shit is stupid and retarded, in the end JP will just figure it out.. and then what will you have? same shit you have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybaster
    I don't know in your server, but since there are so few hnmls on our server, it's easy to see if they use it or not. and just because other ls on other server doesnt obey rules, mpk daily, "Premature Ejaculation", trying to take over server economy, making a mafia type ls, making a stupid name ls at that, mpk other ls leader while leveing other job, trying to claim kirin and call for help just to waste other ls's time, curing from faf/hogg's back, making blatant racist remark on comment, making annonymous flame thread against other ls on 2ch blah blah blah doesn't mean every other ls on other server is like that

you dont want me to tell everyone how EASILY it is to claim KB while other ls fighting it, with using only a bard, and without KB being unclaimed. exploit should just die, or just report it to SE
    Those guys need lives.

Quote Originally Posted by dilbert
    Does anyone know what the Bats Filename is i need to know the name i removed it and im feeling stupid i wanna put it back i lost the file somewhere in C:/ drive im gonna put one on a disk form my bros computer plz help
    lmao, please tell me you were trying to do what i mentioned earlier, if so, HAHAHAHA YOU