Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Steam Cleaner moved?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Triel

SteamCleaner

did the guy just aggro any detector on the first floor or did he aggro the detector in the basement?

As the previous requirement is that only detectors in basement will summon SteamCleaner.

Could it be possible that now all the Detectors(not only in basement) will summon SteamCleaner in the Palace?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Popped Steam Cleaner in about 30 minutes again today. Detector pulled from basement at entrance 2-1 (That is Genbu's Platform). We once again used the method of having people wait outside, puller zones Caretaker pops and if Steam Cleaner pops everyone waiting outside zones in.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I think it's just bugged on some servers, while others it's working just fine.

Triel

o i see
    thx for reply

I am on sylph server

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coffee Time
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Well, I don't know about everyone else, but this is just getting rediculous. I don't know what the hell SE did to the spawn conditions. My LS and I have tried the aggro and zone method, the pull/sleep method, and just about every other method thinkable, and still nothing. I don't know if Ramuh is just still bigged or what, but in every 2-3 hour session we spend there, nothing pops. And I know that no one has been there before killing Detectors because we keep track of what LS are in sky and when they leave. I don't know know what is going wrong with these conditions. It's definetely not making us happy, to say the least. If anyone on Ramuh here can lend me a hand, or anyone else can suggest something else, I would greatly appreciate it.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

I would just go ahead and work on other stuff until your server resets to try again.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

SC was working fine on Cerberus up until recently; starting this past sunday with 6+ hours trying to pop SC in 2 days we came up with nada, and other LS are saying the same. /sigh

We always used the sleep detector / kill caretaker method. Maybe we'll try the zone Detector method =/

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

GMs must be really hating me now...

Notice the line referring to he's not sure if it's limited to some servers. -.-

-Xtek

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Off-topic...

Are GMs the same cross-servers?

On Wednesday I had placed a GM call because a known MPK/kill-stealing HNMLS was waiting for us to pop Kirin (but they weren't there to pop their own). I called to ask if it would be possible to have a GM monitor our fight, in case of MPK. [GM]Thunderan asked me when we would pop it.. I said in 10 minutes. He said he could stay for 10 minutes, but then he'd have to leave. He then told me that it was an improper request. He was just an overall rude person towards me.

Anyway, just a question.

Still having troubles popping SC on Siren...

Black Belt
    BG Level

GMs are not server specific.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

well there goes your [GM]Thunderan and [GM]Moonlite

~translated it says...

Quote Originally Posted by Jyneefur
    I called to ask if it would be possible to have a GM monitor our fight, in case of MPK.
    lmao how does one go about mpking at kirin?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Phrynia
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyneefur
    I called to ask if it would be possible to have a GM monitor our fight, in case of MPK.
    lmao how does one go about mpking at kirin?
    Well, it would be hard to MPK people at Kirin, I guess that you could do it if you let it summon the gods and claim them if they go yellow so the original LS keeps aggro but cannot fight it. It would eventually wipe the LS that popped Kirin since they would have no way to defend themselves and they would keep aggroing it by curing people and whatnot.

Really, the biggest danger would be with another linkshell claiming Kirin if he goes yellow. It is not a completly unfounded fear.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

that can be done with KB too. My LS got it down to 1% and it went yellow and another LS claimed it. They didnt try to kill it at first, they waited for it to cast meteor on us a few times as we frantically tried to stay close to it in case it went yellow again. Its really quite lame.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Steam Cleaner now pops on Unicorn again (after we had emergency server maintence) popped 3 hours basically on the dot after the LS before us killed it... first summon too lol

Finally after months of no Sieryu we can finally kill him again!!!

Xavier

Are you full of shit or for real? Is it really fixed?

probably because the spawn reset

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Yeah, we had a server reset luckily since we had problems logging back on even though all timers moved to prime-time JP i dont mind since we got 4 Gems of the East now in the past 2 days! (3 today going every 3 hours and getting SC on first or second summon)

(=´∇`=)
    grats on yur new kirins