+ Reply to Thread
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

how low will Scorpion Harness go?

Ever since the new update it seems everyone's been doing that scorpion BCNM...anyone want to take bets as to how cheap SH will be now?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

it migt stay at 5 mil. i sold 1 for 4.6 then 5 mil. then 2 other ppl sold 5 mil as well. i doubt itll drop lower then 4.5 though

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I think one went for 2.5m on Gilgamesh, back up to 4m now.

It's probably not going to go down that much because Lv50 people can't do it. The more people that have access to the item, the quicker undercutting begins and the quicker those who would not undercut start getting pissed off and decide to do it themselves to sell the item and get money. Probably going to get even worse with this new tax; when you have to pay 4k to try and sell a now 55k item (was 90k when I started trying to sell) because idiots decided to try and synth an HQ and had 10+ NQs on the AH most of the time, you'll get pissed off too and just put 54 in the box. And that's a small portion of the fee someone would have to pay for putting up, say, a 4.5mil item three times. Pay 250k+ to sell a Claw because idiots keep undercutting it? No thanks. I just hate it when there's none of an item on the AH and people put up something for less than the last sold price. Love it when I'm buying--hate it when I have one thing up there and someone goes lower.

At least they put the good items in uncapped BCs so only people with actual skill can get them.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Both, the sell for lower and sell for higher has advantage and disadvantage !

For example Raise III is now at 550k 1 week ago 300k, so iam angry I cant buy it anymore (got like 400k) and the seller happy that they get more money !

If i want to sell an item quick and there are lot in stock or even low in stock for good items, iam happy that i could sell it fast and the person who bought is happy too! But then maybe one of the in stock items doesnt sell, hmm well, that was already b4 they made this new fee system! No one can say that because of the undercut your item didnt sell ect...

It´s just like in normal life Buy/Sell but this is a game ! And ou can´t change that there are stupid people, Gil Sella+Price Raiser or undercutter..

Have a nice day while maintance,

cYa Berc

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Feel lucky, WHM on Midgard have to pay 1m for Raise III. And SH are 5-6m last I checked.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Lakshmi Reporting in SIR!@

Snipers dipped below 450 then settled back at 650.
    new Venerer ring is stedy at 220k the last 10-15 sales
    SH is all over the place one sold for 6 mil another for 1 million (yes ONE)
    Avg is just a little bit over 3million prolly gonna end up 3.5 on Lakshmi

Kotes down to 400k then settled again around 600k
    EP is 450 solid.
    LB are jumping up and down. people selling and buying them back. etc.
    last 10 avg was about 550k

Food:
    15k for Melon +1
    25K for Pum +1
    Cheifs ae 20k Flat.
    Miths are varying 6.5-8k still not quit settled.
    8-9k for curry
    9-10k bison and 15-20k Marbled steak. still jumping because it rarly sells atm.

New items: Heirarch belt is going for 300-600k jumping
    Pentiant rope sold at 2mil and is now down to 800k still going down.
    Warwolf belt is down to about 220-300k fairly steady.
    Ballon cloth 10k
    Eft hQ skin : 7k
    SHakutu Ingot: 250 and dropping
    Iolite: 100k and dropping.

Thats the current Prices before Maitenance.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i paid like...10k for raise 3.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

<==== 20k raise 3

Xavier

I'm so happy Raise III is 500k on Bahamut now, now no white mages will ever have the spell and countless NA will be forced to take raise II. Whatever group of people are responsible for jacking the price up are assholes.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I think the price is going to dip for a little longer, then go back up.

Right now people are using their Kindred's Seals to get Venomous Claws, but there is never an infinite supply of those. Once enough people use up all of their seals, the price will go back up again because the market will not be as flooded (old claws will be turned into Harnesses and people who wanted harnesses will have bought them) until a new equilibrium is reached in the market. In the end the price will be lower then before the patch, but higher than it is now.

I am not Lou Dobbs, but that is my best guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    I'm so happy Raise III is 500k on Bahamut now, now no white mages will ever have the spell and countless NA will be forced to take raise II. Whatever group of people are responsible for jacking the price up are assholes.
    Try close to 1.5 million on Midgard at last check.

Quote Originally Posted by bercus
    Raise III is now at 550k
    orz

Old Merits
    BG Level

Well.... it doesnt make me really happy..... ! ;;
    Why the hell i didn´t buy it once i had the money to afford it at 300k ....
    but i bought a damn Astral Ring for 200k ! I am afraid to sell my Astral now for 300k , so i can afford Raise III, cause i really think it will raise again, cause an as shole will raise it to 600 or 650k and a japanese will just buy it then cause he doesnt care about the money!

Good try from Berticus to lower it a bit, he sold for 500k, but now back at 540k ;;
    Can´t u guys just get like 10 Raise III lol and drop it to 400k? ;D joke

Hmmm or i just do some BC again, got 200+ Seals again and got ppl 60+
    i guess i do 1-2 BC 40 and then try some BC 60 like Yummy said i should try for betta profit ;D

Byebye,
    See ya tonight,

Berc

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Raise has been and will be for ages, 1mil on pande. One of the richest servers ><

ah R guh

was hoping verm would come crashing down in price, went from 3.5mil, to 3mil, to 2.6mil!!

BUH BUH BUH

3.2 mil

<3 Pandemonium

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Utsusemi: Ichi is up to 300K last time I looked (2 nights ago). I remember checking the price when I did that quest, which was about 100K tops back then. I wish I could repeat the quest now ><.

Here is something to make you cry.

I bought a scorpion harness for 5 million. 20 hours later it was selling at 2.5 million.

Fuck.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wow. That does suck.

You always have to be wary of prices before and after updates, esecially on the newest items from patch. Watch the AH to see any trends, try to capitalize on them. :D

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

back to 5.6mil now.