Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level

dynamis-main nations / other

i was wondering if there would be room for the dynamis run in the main nations if you guys do that again. it would be really fun to go to them, just wondering if i could join you guys

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

They'd rather invite FF with low level jobs to do Dynamis, then bitch about it (rofl), than invite people from S|B who know what they doing just in spite. Anyways, hate post or bitter post, question is when is this bitter rivalry gonna stop?

No one knows who started it or even cares to remember, but how about starting to bridge some fucking human relationship between both Linkshells. To be honest I log into the game to enjoy it, and not have to worry about wasting my time in Sky cause other LS knowingly went ahead of us and killed every NM just to fuck us over. (You know what I'm talking about)

So, one hand is making piece sign while other has a lighter in it, what will it be? Peace or Flame War? Coexistance make perfect harmony of life.

~ Archduke™

...lol
    we already tried to ally with your LS for dynamis way back when and it didnt work
    we then tried something different, it worked for a while, but then started not to work once we had done lots of beaucedine/xarcabard runs
    next we tried to ally with FF, and that didnt work and we knew after one run
    now we're trying something new

you're the one starting the flame war here, nobody has mentioned sour words about anbu, and no one is bitching. it was just a failed experiment and nothing more. i thought anbu allied with uchino anyway? why not just go with them?

and ciechi, if you want to come with wiffleball send me a tell soon

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    To be honest I log into the game to enjoy it, and not have to worry about wasting my time in Sky cause other LS knowingly went ahead of us and killed every NM just to fuck us over. (You know what I'm talking about)
    get over yourself, our LS events are planned around what is convenient for our members. we don't go out of our way to inconvenience other people and we're not going to inconvenience ourselves for no good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    i thought anbu allied with uchino anyway? why not just go with them?
    i think it's Knights + Uchino.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

seriously, what fucking rivalry?

dont answer that, i just didnt have the slightest clue that anybody thought there was a rivalry?

Wiffleball 1.0... (minus one, for completely different reasons) no anbu member has ever been kicked or pushed out of wiffleball. yes a lot left because they werent getting along with a couple of our members. this was at a time when we were just starting dynamis and when they decided to stop showing up, we found it very unfortunate because dynamis was difficult for us and we were still learning strategies and ways of beating each dynamis. in other words we did not want them to leave. i was not there the one time you showed up but i wish i was so i could have an idea of what went wrong.

hippies? they are the only ones i know of who hold up both peace signs and lighters.

but seriously hirro... cut the shit. youre hardly a saint and from all the posts youve made, youre the opposite of a peacemaker. i hope this is just bullshit coming from you imagination. it's always you, so i hope to god that means its not a reflection of what your whole LS thinks. our leaders dont put up with shit, no matter who the shit is directed at. if we had people who would truly attempt to cause problems for you or any ls then they would be out of bg. i have seen people being human and not getting along but that's life right. Berticus makes the schedule (you better know how fucking fair he is to everybody, he does care about our image and he does care about the game) and the day he wastes our time killing NMs in sky just to fuck over somebody else i will shoot myself... in the foot preferably. anyways, just remember that our ls, like your ls, and every other ls has a lot of personalities. sure, ive seen people acting like they shouldnt. but whatever assumptions you have of our ls as a whole you should just swollow because nothing you ever say about our motives is true. as much as you want somebody to be, nobody is out to get you.

there is no war, unless one started with your post... i'm sorry for giving in.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

dude wtf hirro, how do you even see a post where someone is politely asking as an individual, not a LS, to join in a dynamis run as being a flame thread? No one here was trying to start shit, this was all you. I may not be in a HNM LS, but I know members in every one of them on Bahamut, and every time an individual in one of the LSs MPKd or tried to pull some shit like that on another LS they have had consequences to deal with. There is little to no LS rivalry on Bahamut.. people win and lose NM claims all the time, no big deal, life goes on.

I think you are forgetting that wiffleball is a Dynamis LS. Not a HNM LS. what rivalry would there be in Dynamis? it's a resticted zone. Unfortunately people don't always put their petty differences aside and work together for the good of the cause but thats ok. Their loss.

kthnxbye

kasber

Quote Originally Posted by Totien
    Unfortunately people don't always put their petty differences aside and work together for the good of the cause
    Hmm this seems to happen quite a bit.... Nicely said Tot

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

lol tot... there is alot of rivalry/hatred in NA LS XD; happens all the time not talking about S|B and BG, but i know theres rivalry all the time

and also i could use a couple main nation dynamis runs if youre ever short on rdms <3

Sea Torques
    BG Level

lol....... so i take it i cant join then ;;

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Makaze
    lol tot... there is alot of rivalry/hatred in NA LS XD; happens all the time not talking about S|B and BG, but i know theres rivalry all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by Totien
    every time an individual in one of the LSs MPKd or tried to pull some shit like that on another LS they have had consequences to deal with.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    and ciechi, if you want to come with wiffleball send me a tell soon

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Cie~~ ^^

just send a tell to bert whenever you can.

and hirro you have changed quite a bit =/

Thank you for kind responce all. . .

Bert, I've heard about previous Dynamis experiences from multitude of people from various Linkshells, fine it didn't work out, understandable. Recently many people from S|B (Not Anbu anymore ) offered to go with you guys to Dynamis and you all refused, you took FF and results were from what I hear not quiet satisfactory. Fine, it's your right as Leaders of Wiffleball to decide who to take or not to take. Yeah I'm a bit personally disappointed that after my first try I went with you guys, even tho people who went with you in my LS warned me, I still wanted to try, hell I never did Dynamis, so why not, and sure enough you guys proved their point. Rude, contemptious and disrespectful comments were directed towards me and many others who went that day. So I left. Bert, if you knew as a person, you'd know my aproach to diplomacy, I don't have one, I'm a crude bastard, so yeah, it may seem like flame war, but in all honesty, that's your misinterpretation.

Sendoh, you have no idea what you talking about. Bert & Monkey discussed about times each LS goes into Sky to get pop items. Bert knew this, and I'm sure everyone else in LS knew this, yet you went ahead because "LS events are planned around what is convenient for our members" Tell that to 20 other people in our LS who showed up to do the same thing, because you "not going to inconvenience ourselves for no good reason." So yeah, I'm speaking for everyone in our LS who showed up that day. Oh and the only person who tells others to "get over themselves" is the person who has issues with his own ego.

Yummy, read my reply to Bert and you'll know what I'm talking about. I wish you were there that day. I'm not trying to make myself into a saint, nor do I have a desire to do so, I always reply of how I feel on the matter and it takes legitamate reason for me to get really tweaked about something. I apreciate the personal stabs you've taken at me, Thanks !! ^^ I'm not even gonna reply to your hippie comment, if you missed my point, your own failure. Fairness, (That's interesting) "Our leaders dont put up with shit, no matter who the shit is directed at." Does that apply to all people on Bahamut or only in your LS? - -; I've always wanted to get to know as many people in this game as possible, get to know the inner workings of different Linkshells, after all, this game a "Social Experiment" >.> Anyways, the little green man are smoking ganja in my basement, so whoever was after me is already here.

Totien, do I know you? Do you know me? Do you know Ciechi? I'm not forgetting anything, and well aware that Wiffleball is not an HNM LS and well aware of the workings of Dynamis as enclosed are. It wouldn't have to become petty difference if people were more mature about the issue or whatever problem they might have with other players.

Imps, I did change alot, just as you have. People change and that's the nature of an individual, to change and grow. Then again, you never really knew me to really pass the judgement if I changed. To the people who I started out playing this game, I'm still same Hirro who helps and enjoys playing game with them.

Let's be honest with ourself. Thank you for listening and God speed.

~ Archduke™

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Cookies were eaten by Santa, (Please forgive me.)

~ Archduke™

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Sendoh, you have no idea what you talking about. Bert & Monkey discussed about times each LS goes into Sky to get pop items. Bert knew this, and I'm sure everyone else in LS knew this, yet you went ahead because "LS events are planned around what is convenient for our members" Tell that to 20 other people in our LS who showed up to do the same thing, because you "not going to inconvenience ourselves for no good reason." So yeah, I'm speaking for everyone in our LS who showed up that day. Oh and the only person who tells others to "get over themselves" is the person who has issues with his own ego.
    yes, i have no idea what goes on in my LS and you do, of course you are sure what everyone in my LS knows and yeah i'm the one with ego issues.

oh and don't forget BG and SB are the only LS on all of Bahamut to hunt god pop items so it's perfectly logical for our leaders to set in stone for all eternity what times we go to hunt for them.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Totien, do I know you? Do you know me? Do you know Ciechi? I'm not forgetting anything, and well aware that Wiffleball is not an HNM LS and well aware of the workings of Dynamis as enclosed are. It wouldn't have to become petty difference if people were more mature about the issue or whatever problem they might have with other players.

~ Archduke™
    You are forgetting one little question... Does any of that even matter? Oh and reread your original post before you start commenting on the maturity levels of other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    They'd rather invite FF with low level jobs to do Dynamis, then bitch about it (rofl), than invite people from S|B who know what they doing just in spite.
    Yea thats real mature. I'm sure if Wiffleball wanted you as their spokesman, you'd have received the memo.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

/sigh

This thread has been brought to you by TNT: We know drama™.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hirro would school you all if there was ever a debate about something.

my 2 cents

(off topic)

whatever.. you had your chance at wiffleball, and when you left it was because:

we were zenmetsuing to repops from the jeuno palace after the last boss, because we linked all 3 patches of repops from the outside. hirronimus was spamming LS with

"LoL, Blocktrick Snotblower, What a Funny Name LoL : - )"

then twentytwo sent him a tell saying "stop talking because youre making smart ass comments when everyone is pissed already" and he left because "we(?????) were rude to him"

you had your shot, go find another dynamis LS if youre so interested in doing it

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy
    i was not there the one time you showed up but i wish i was so i could have an idea of what went wrong.
    You were there when I left however and you know exactly which of your members started that bullshit that day(you tried to get me to come back if you recall). Otherwise they wouldnt have been reprimanded by veritas later on. Only reason I didnt come back is because it would be the same old story again and after 3 weeks of trying wiffleball there was just no chemistry. Your newer members can talk all the trash they want (as they have been) but will always remain clueless as they are now.