Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Yes yes i know you hate DRG

but if you had to pick either Gae Bolg or Colossal Lance for main weapon which would you choose ? well which would work out for better Damage??

Me and Zihn were testing out dmg of wheeling thrust with gae vs colossal, and it turns out gae did more dmg, but it's not worth it for exp PTs considering it's huge delay.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

omfg, drg is awesome. im gonna hit 75 with it after i get tired of what to use my merit points on with my ninjar >.>

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

the only reason ecurb is who he is is because I told him to lvl ninja to 9 so he could tonko and mine in ifrits.

youre welcome.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy
    the only reason ecurb is who he is is because I told him to lvl ninja to 9 so he could tonko and mine in ifrits.

youre welcome.

LOL i heard he made a lot of money from that.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Quote Originally Posted by Yummy

youre welcome.

LOL i heard he made a lot of money from that.
    He used to chinese gil seller that shit all night long, it was insane. Beat me at cs AND make millions of gil at the same time.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

HAHAHA

i love you yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    Me and Zihn
    Should be "Zihn and I". It's not like you to put Mithras in last place, Hellboy. >_>

Xavier

First off, your thread is misleading, nobody hates dragoons...where did you possibly get that impression?

Second, Yummy, I'm personally going to extend my deepest condolences for the pain it must cause you to know that you forever changed the number of people in any given zone when an NM is about to pop from 5 to 105.

Thirdly, Colossal. Nobody really cares how much DMG you do anyway, so might as well have a lower delay and do it more often.

hmm

ok so collosal lance are there any other suggestions i currently use Assault Jerkin is this the best body i can have? or do u suggest another ? any other gear suggestions are welcome

Xavier

Hecatomb body for WS, scorpion harness for building tp, won't really work unless you have money/good HNM ls, or live on an oil rig.

about the hecta comb body

is the +slow attack speed or movement speed?

+slow is attack speed/magic speed. If it slows you down it will say: Decreases Movement Speed (ie DusK)

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Hecatomb body for WS, scorpion harness for building tp, won't really work unless you have money/good HNM ls, or live on an oil rig.
    </word>

anyone who use hectacomb 24/7 or wyvern helm to build..should all DIE!