+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ok... Smn Question     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ok... Smn Question

I just started smn and im currently level 7. I need to know what is the most important stat for a smn? Im going smn/whm like most people do. I also need to level whm for sub its only 6. So should i just keep my smn and whm at the same levels till around 35? so i can use the same gear? Or should i level smn to a point then go back and level whm?

Black Belt
    BG Level

I need to know what is the most important stat for a smn?
    MP

So should i just keep my smn and whm at the same levels till around 35? so i can use the same gear? Or should i level smn to a point then go back and level whm?
    personnal preference.

No i mean.... MND, CHR, INT, what? I know MP is important but what STAT is important.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

MP.

Since ur gona be back up healer or even Main...then focus on MP/MND.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

http://www.summoner.info/

good website for SMN beginner

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

SMNs are not based in any stat which is kinda annoying if you ask me but anyways.. MND will only matter for your WHM sub but don't but MND gear for you SMN cuz it really makes no sense, so the best you can do is get Astral Rings since they are lvl 10 and whatever else that you can get that gives you mp.

Get used to being the main healer in pt. Forget about WHMs. You won't see one in pt with you very often and when you do you will realize that it is a waste of a spot that could be used by a DD isntead, and that the xp becomes slower.

Garuda will be your first best friend once you hit lvl 25 and she gets Aerial Armor, but until then you don't really get to summon anything that is of much use. =/

Anyways, that SMN site has a lot fo good info. =)

Have fun ^^

If you wanna try Paralyze at lower levels you can do that, and grab a set of MND gear--but after ~20 you won't land it anymore. Then it's just MP all the way...