Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HNM     submit to reddit submit to twitter

HNM

I've downloaded your fight videos and it's all the same easy stuff -_-; the 4 Gods are a joke to win and nothing to be proud of. Kirin is easy also. The 3 Kings, Nidhogg, KB, Aspi... everyone has beatten these. Until you have defeated the new HNMs, ect. Tiamat. You guys are nothing but a joke.

OK who is this? Lol.

hi i am the poster above, X. and I am a huge fucking penis fag.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

yea ok we are nothing but a joke, but u downloaded the videos knowing what they are about and then decided to make a post and tell us this? Get a fucking life bro seriously, lets see what you or your ls has accomplished, but then again you're too pussy to reveal your identity so you just sit behind a computer screen talking shit.

LoL seriously Lets see what you got. I wouldnt even worry about a poster like that. What server are you on btw Because apparently There isnt much Competition If your Actually getting Kings every single time they pop.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

HAY GUYS LETS GO KILL VRTRA

Relic Shield
    BG Level

December 27... Expect "something big"... This is it, folks

Mossad to Nuke Houston
    From a former Bundesnachrichtendienst member-- Intel Expert

Paul Wofowitz will authorise the detonation of a nuclear payload in the Houston area on December 27, 2004. The Hidden Hand network (Mossad/al-Qaeda/SAS) of which he is the nominal controller has verified in advance every aspect of operational integrity - a failsafe job with zero chance of discovery.

Houston has been primed for months via deliberate mismanagement, incompetence, corruption and embezzlement at its FEMA-independent Emergency Center. The police and fire services have been deliberately and systematically sabotaged and thrown into administrative chaos so as to ensure maximum fatalities in the aftermath of the detonation. However, the existence of the center will provide the Bush administration with a "we did everything we could" excuse.

We believe the Hidden Hand envisages the following scenario:

1. Detonation on Dec 27 (could be delayed, but all our intercepts point to this date)
    2. The State Department blames "al-Qaeda", whose leaders are allegedly hiding in Iran
    3. Iran (truthfully) denies giving refuge to said leaders
    4. Bush issues Iran with a cowboy-style deadline for delivery of alleged leaders
    5. Iran fails to comply because it cannot
    6. UN convenes in emergency session - no agreement (Watch Ariel Sharon quietly flee to his private estate in Greece)
    7. Other foreign intelligence agencies dispute the State Department version
    8. Happily for Wolfowitz, Osama bin Laden releases a videotape claiming responsibility, warning America not to attack his "brave warriors" in Iran
    9. American fighters launch a "decapitation" attack on the Iranian government and alleged "al-Qaeda" bases

We know that the Wolfowitz network has concealed a remote-controlled nuclear payload in the Houston area. None of our intercepts give us exact coordinates. We have also heard the same code system used in regard to Atlanta and Dallas, although not with the same frequency. We believe that Mara Salvatruchas, the CIA-run Salvadora syndicate, is peripherally involved with the Wolfowitz network in protecting and running cover for a rogue ex-SAS British assassin who is perhaps the world´s leading logistics and reconnaisance expert.

Last known as either Frank Riley or Terence Lawley, we believe that he was responsible for the murder of nuclear physicist John Mullen on June 29. Mullen was approached by a Hidden Hand contact man posing as a CIA agent at the behest of Wolfowitz on February 12, 2003, and was asked to provide the "CIA" with an hypothetical schematic of a remote-controlled, trunk-sized nuclear device with a payload "several times greater than ´Fat Man´" (in the interests of nationaly security). Mullen was told that the hypothetical impact area would be "a city the size of Houston". Mullen complied with this request but grew suspicious toward the end of 2003 and abruptly ended his cooperation.

At the beginning of June, Mr Mullen decided to contact the staff of former National Security Adviser, Sandy Berger, with a view to discussing his CIA work with him. At the time Berger was too busy too see him immediately owing to his work as foreign policy adviser to John Kerry. We believe that this is what sealed the fate of Mr Mullen, as Sandy Berger does indeed have informal links to the Wolfowitz network and it is conceivable that Berger warned Hidden Hand. Incidentally, three weeks later Berger was charged by the FBI with the theft of critical documents from the National Archive relating to evidence that he had helped Wolfowitz facilitate the 9-11 attacks.

Wolfowitz is also running a Mossad agent in the Houston area called Avner Meir, whose present status is unknown, but we believe he is currently holding a visitor´s visa. His job is to facilitate the smuggling of Muslims (any Muslims will do) across the Mexican border and provide them with accomodation and distress funds under the asuspices of a fake charitable organisation. We suspect that Meir, also a master forger, will provide the unwitting Muslims with forged US passports and driving licences, plenty of Muslim literature, commendations and enough money to be "seen and remembered".

This was the basis of my discussions with American diplomatic personnel in Frankfurt yesterday, both of whom have been locked in secret discussions with the German government over, among many other things, their application for political refugee status in the event of making this known to the media.

The far side of the CIA and Mossad have been ordered to drop any plans they may have had for bombing the financial district of Frankfurt, including the European Central Bank. The Wolfowitz Network has decided that the Houston detonation must take priority over everything else.

All of our intercepts, field information and disclosures from former (and not so former!) US diplomatic personnel, tell us that the American people are being set up for another, but even more devastating, 9-11 tragedy in which a tiny group of people will gain enormously at the expense of the rest of the world.

wtf? i live in houston
    orz

ur a moron

If BG is a joke and u probly havnt done half the things they have...what does that make u? fukin punk

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: HNM

Quote Originally Posted by X
    I've downloaded your fight videos and it's all the same easy stuff -_-; the 4 Gods are a joke to win and nothing to be proud of. Kirin is easy also. The 3 Kings, Nidhogg, KB, Aspi... everyone has beatten these. Until you have defeated the new HNMs, ect. Tiamat. You guys are nothing but a joke.

hahaha shows how much you know!! BG never got KB (exept for that 1 time but it was pretty bad lol).

Bahamut is like, THE server with competition up the @$$ when it comes to HNMs. For a all NA LS to actually GET a HQ pop is something big. Other servers, many NAs don't have the competition we have on bahamut. hmm let's see

1)Damepo
    2)Cialo (spelling?)
    3)Weyfier(spelling?)
    4)Dhalmel club
    5)TemptTheFates
    6)UchinoLS
    7)Reach Perfection (defeated KB)
    8)WorldxLS
    9)Lain (spelling?)

and maybe 3 more Jp LSs capable of camping and defeating the HQ pops. Now let's see the NA LS's who are capable of this.

1)Orderofthebluegart

The other NA LS that has killed the 4 gods (byakko, genbu etc) is Sapphireblade. Everyone else either farms genbu or eats byakko's triple attack. Some can't even beat Faust.

/clap it's that bad for NA's on bahamut. Though you are right on the Gods, etc etc etc bieng a joke. bashing is just STTTUUUPID when you don't even show who you are.

we've killed nidhogg and aspid both really easily, and yeah we have never killed KB but now it's mostly a matter of competition.

some of the bigger reasons behind doing so much 4gods/kirin are nobles, wyrmal legs, and money. those are all things we're yet to be maxed on and things that hunting in sky produces pretty reliably, especially money.

anyway this is a dumb flame. we're not really claiming to be much except for ondori and his website banner we (or at least i myself) have been enlightened about a lot of endgame stuff and how it's unique to ffxi and our server, and without really trying to explain it, because it seems sort of stupid, that's why we haven't killed the stuff you're talking about. that, people quitting, and shitty attitudes. maybe..

otuya

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Joft, you own lol

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by X
    I have strong suspicions on who this is, but for the sake of TEH DRAMAZ I'm not pointing fingers. However, I'm almost 100% I know who this is, and their LS has trouble killing sky pop NMs (still waiting on you guys to be able to kill Faust and Ullikimi kthx), much less gods.

Pot. Kettle.

I live in Houston, I'm going to die

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    The other NA LS that has killed the 4 gods (byakko, genbu etc) is Sapphireblade. Everyone else either farms genbu or eats byakko's triple attack. Some can't even beat Faust.

/clap it's that bad for NA's on bahamut. Though you are right on the Gods, etc etc etc bieng a joke. bashing is just STTTUUUPID when you don't even show who you are.
    Not that it's really that big of a deal but undefeatable has beaten the 4 gods as well.

I really only mention this because Zigma made me pay so much money for my Cassie and this is the only way I can get back at him, by pointing out his incomplete/inaccurate info.

-Bravus

/target houston
    /goodbye <t>

i can guarentee no 1 from my ls psted it..... we not the best but we can kill annd the drop item mobs ^^ we got all pop items...next is the gods hehe ^^...soonto be up there with sapphire blade ^^ <yes,please> and ignore that guy ....."x" he actually spent the time to register on forums and watch videos..maybe its some guy u didnt let in ls...and this his payback lol..peace

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma

Not that it's really that big of a deal but undefeatable has beaten the 4 gods as well.

I really only mention this because Zigma made me pay so much money for my Cassie and this is the only way I can get back at him, by pointing out his incomplete/inaccurate info.

-Bravus

i'm sorry my information is incomplete/inaccurate but if you say you beat them then cheers.

and btw, thx for making me and my members rich