Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: who do you love?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Xavier

who do you love?

baby jesus.

chinese gilfarmers, provoke-bots, the entire NA community having conversations in /shout in Jeuno, beggers wearing verms, drama-queens, public displays of affection -"I could never stop loving you"-, inflated AH prices, 3 claws for 7 orbs, rare/ex nonbuyable nonrmtoughable armor, mr. sonus and his new monopoly goodbye silverlight, intentional mistells designed to make you look cool "I just did XXXXX with my girlfriend!", 1500 gil chocobos, and so much more.

I'm thankful for all of it.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: who do you love?

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    baby jesus.

chinese gilfarmers, provoke-bots, the entire NA community having conversations in /shout in Jeuno, beggers wearing verms, drama-queens, public displays of affection -"I could never stop loving you"-, inflated AH prices, 3 claws for 7 orbs, rare/ex nonbuyable nonrmtoughable armor, mr. sonus and his new monopoly goodbye silverlight, intentional mistells designed to make you look cool "I just did XXXXX with my girlfriend!", 1500 gil chocobos, and so much more.

I'm thankful for all of it.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight.
    dude, sonus fucking owns silverlight. why the hell would you call what he does a monopoly when only a selected few have the goldsmithing level AND skill to do the +1's/synths like he/they do.

They synth the item. Only they can synth it and sell it at a price where they make a profit from it (if you did not know, 95% of the time the materials cost MORE then the actual item itself in this craft. The only way you make a buck is if you HQ)

You forgot to mention the poor people who level up bonecrafting for a few K just to get the shades because they think it's cool and then stop while we goldsmith rock the Rayban which cost us millions.

ummm

forgot to add failed synth of shining cloth ;o

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    dude, sonus fucking owns silverlight. why the hell would you call what he does a monopoly when only a selected few have the goldsmithing level AND skill to do the +1's/synths like he/they do. .
    Simmer down. If you'd taken the time to examine me in the past 2 weeks, you'd see I'm wearing 2 flame rings and a triumph earring signed by sonus. I love the man. He is my new hero. It was a list mixed with /disgusted + /joy.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    dude, sonus fucking owns silverlight. why the hell would you call what he does a monopoly when only a selected few have the goldsmithing level AND skill to do the +1's/synths like he/they do. .
    Simmer down. If you'd taken the time to examine me in the past 2 weeks, you'd see I'm wearing 2 flame rings and a triumph earring signed by sonus. I love the man. He is my new hero. It was a list mixed with /disgusted + /joy.
    I don't examine people :X he's a good taru.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

I love...

baby jesus.

... and TWINS!

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

We love you too Quicklet

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

:D

sonus ^^ so nice and hes a taru ^^ he make my 2 flame rings also ^^

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

eating tarus ^^

I love people who put their characters in AF2 using modelviewer as a sig or avatar and [wife]y.

I love Arwyn^^

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

i love eelboy.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

oh my fucking god

eelboy

WHOA WHAT'S GOING ON

HB, you fucking bumped a thread a year old... why?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Well he obviously loves bumping old threads.

I bet this thread's closed in a half hour, or people start flooding it with things they're thankful for, such as:

4mil HQ Staves
    3mil Jujitsu Gi
    Gilbuyers paying 22mil for Kunwu Ore and then showing off the JSE in Jeuno like they earned it
    Idiot WHMs that don't understand Cure V > Cure IV
    NINs who get hit more than PLDs
    Venomous Claw jumping from 8mil to 14mil in less than 3 days
    300k Ancient Beastcoins
    People who don't post their dynamis schedule on the dynamis calendar for all servers website yet still use the forums there
    A possible chance still exists for me to play with my friends from Bahamut again

22 mil for Kunwu ore...........

My LS bank has 6 of those for sale at the moment at 3 mil per >.>

I wasn't aware there were gil sellers around a year ago my how times have changed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast