Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brodie > BCNM Thief     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Brodie > BCNM Thief

Lakshmi server:

Well.... If you don't know, me, Serume, Weenie, Garion, and Leomagnus have been doing bcnm 30 KS runs Lachesis orb, scorps.

We found a simple strategy that wins everytime, and were helping people out. our deal was simple. If the V.Claw dropped it was yours, ALl other drops were split 6 ways between the mages and the orb user.

Well... Brodie's quitting the game all. and his Damacus Ingot sold for 2.6 million. Now instead of splitting that gil like he should. He assumes quitting the game means he can just keep it and sell it all to IGE or wherver

Now I've known Brodie for a while, good or bad, This isn't like him, But I guess shit happens, Goodbye Brodie Forever known As a Thief instead of a good brd /sigh.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

yup, it happends.

sorry that happend to you raiyne, you and i both know there are a lot of dick heads on lakshmi

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I'm not so mad about me, as I myself am quitting soon, but the others arn't, they need money just like everyone else. 450k isn't chump change. I'm just sad people like that exist....sigh.

Yea im on lakshmi. I am thinking about switching servers. Get on bahamut with you guys... i would have to start all over again. But i think it would be fun knowing that you guys are the people that pretty much run the NA aspect of the server.