Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Help me get the Strider Boots!

Since all of you peeps seem to have the most dashing boots ever, why don't you help me get them =D

Intrested send me a tell to Morfos.

It would be nice to have them in Ballista since im going up against a big burly Galkan RNG.

strider boots are pointless to me..unless liek u say ballista i guess -.-;; more of a luxary because i dont see RNG kiting..do u? but yes i can help u//give me 10 mil and ill have them like 1 minute

awww... come on choco taco, its not like they're hard to get right?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

theres none on AH

Relic Shield
    BG Level

big burly Galkan RNG
    Who could this be?

Lujan

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by ChOkOmArU
    strider boots are pointless to me..unless liek u say ballista i guess -.-;; more of a luxary because i dont see RNG kiting..do u? but yes i can help u//give me 10 mil and ill have them like 1 minute
    They can help with pull on certain HNMs I've seen.

Also when we did Divine Might for the first time, the Hume blew up and killed 3/4 our alliance and 1 of our RNG with Striders was kitin the Elvaan while we were raisin up and commented without Striders he doesn't think he could have lasted

Relic Shield
    BG Level

more of a luxary because i dont see RNG kiting..do u?
    I think you need to kill Kirin matey coz it seems you dont know jack.

Lujan

i withdraw my statement..i havent fought kirin yet..but besides that dont really think they that necessary so i was wrong but overall -.-;; dont think they that necessary ..... <Chokomaru uses Flee> ...."Kirin is intimidated by Chokomaru's speed jkjk ^^

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Erm if you were wondering who that RNG would be Lujan, theres actually 2 of em who want to challenge teh taru (me) to a duel.

Blackplague
    Tehmascot

I can win well maybe with /NIN but I would have to spend alot of money on invisable items and some icarus wings maybe and shadowbind/barrage and run away.

More important to not get shadowbined and have utetsumi up the whole time or ill get barraged or eagle shotted. ><

Quote Originally Posted by Aratharn
    Also when we did Divine Might for the first time, the Hume blew up and killed 3/4 our alliance and 1 of our RNG with Striders was kitin the Elvaan while we were raisin up and commented without Striders he doesn't think he could have lasted
    <3

hmmmm

i'm guessing since you want the boots, you dont have A LS to get the crimson legs for you?

what lvl rng are you?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

20. >_>

Don't laugh at me.

<_<

Well I don't see a level 20 RNG wearing Strider boots.

>_>

If I had em at level 20 I wouldn't keep them for myself but I'm also willing to share it if you wish. ( Hardly levels because I'm mostly farming for 7 knots for Garrison)
    =)

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Our RNG kite Kirin...

i kite, just not as good as a ninja at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Alakar
    Our RNG kite Kirin...
    i occasionally<sp?> kite Ulli not occas... more than 50% of the fight..