Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hocho     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Really good katana for it's level. Great to have if you do alot of lv60 cap stuff.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I went 15x before I got my hoto >_>
    I still offhand hototogisu, anything else feels so damn slow. I'm at 0/6 on its sister katana, kitsusuki. The kitsusuki tonberry NM is a pretty easy solo in comparison to the hoto/hocho ones.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Navia
    I went 15x before I got my hoto >_>
    I still offhand hototogisu, anything else feels so damn slow. I'm at 0/6 on its sister katana, kitsusuki. The kitsusuki tonberry NM is a pretty easy solo in comparison to the hoto/hocho ones.
    wtf... that NM is easier? I hadn't started camping it yet but pretty much assumed I'd need help. It's a lottery off tonberries that are like 10 level harder than the ones around hoto/hocho, the NM isn't all that rough?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Navia
    I'm at 0/6 on its sister katana, kitsusuki. The kitsusuki tonberry NM is a pretty easy solo in comparison to the hoto/hocho ones.
    See, I went 1/1 on that inside 20 minutes while waiting for the ??? to repop.

I still occasionally bust out Hototogisu and Kitsutsuki. Just the other night me and my other Ninja friend were in full haste gear using them both for fast TP gain to get the latents off my Coffinmaker.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Got a sucky droprate and RMT's stand in line to camp it, like everything else in Temple Ugly.