+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Im sorry...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Im sorry...

I seem to be able to spill everything thats in my head to people I dont know. This will be another case.

I started FFXI again just recently and Im not getting married. I failed and screwed up my life as it is. I feel so much pain rite now and I seriously can barely move. Im trying to get my GED but I may as well say Im most likely going to fail that. I have been thinking about killing myself I know it sounds stupid and you can say it all you want but Im most likely going to. This pain has been unbareable lately. I have been sick with a cold for 5 weeks now and it hasnt gotten any better. I have failed everything. I dropped out of highschool because guess what I failed all of my classes. I dont know what to do rite now. Im most likely going to end all of this pain when I have some alone time. Im sorry I love you all so much and Im sorry for causing you all so much pain. Goodbye everyone.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

later

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

um... Take a break from gaming... we'll all be here when you come back.

No need to do anything rash and dramatic that like friend.

Either start working, or start to study.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Yeah man take a break for a little while.... I dont know you and you dont know me but i still cant stand to see someone in this much distress ; ;

Hope you feel better soon.

if its that much problem..throw away ffxi..its just a damn game..dont let it run your life...and to end your life..because you lost a year in school..woopadeee dooo..go to college take some classes and you be up to normal again...plus u might need some help talk to a friend..if not..this seems like a call for attention....but i dont know you..so cant say...dont be a coward and suicide..thats the stupidest shit ever....sorry..but that means u cant control anything...same situation..if you get in a fight or problem...u going to run away everytime? no..u have to face your problems and work to get through it..dont take the easy way out..."death is easy, thats why life has to be hard"..balance...anyways peace..and get better

Sea Torques
    BG Level

first off, just breathe. it is a game, and it boils down to will power. problems dont just come to you, you create them. true, many times, a problem that is out of your control may occur, but hey...there is ALWAYS a way to deal with it.

if you're sick, take care of yourself. sleep lots, drink fluids, take medicine. and i promise that you'll get better. everyone does. long as they do those simple things.

school. its just studying. everyone stresses so much about it. but no point, because you are where you are because you put yourself there. pick up a book and get cracking. The GED's are a lot easier than finishing 4 years of high school, so you can totally do it.

suicide? umm no. true, ive thought that too many times. but you just have to remember that its pointless. think about it, you create problems, you can control them, you stress, and you kill yourself. for what? so all the people that actually love you can feel the pain? why pass such a horrendous pain onto others? just deal with the problem. and it always does help to talk to someone. take care ^^

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

life

It is better to live for a cause rather than to die for it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

ok first i wanna say that i know what you are going through, maybe not the exact same situation but i'll admit, i used to be suicidal. my life sucked. i was failing all my classes, the girl that i was in love with and had been going out with for several years dumped me and went out with my best friend who i've known since i was 5 years old (i'm 19 now), my grandma was diagnosed with cancer, and my brother drown... this all happened in the course of a month. i really saw no reason to live. i couldn't see a future for myself at all, my grades sucked so chances were i wouldn't be going to college, i knew i'd never get a job that payed more than 5 bucks an hour if i couldn't get a good education, but since i had no one to hold at night i saw no motivation to even try to get a diploma. after all, what point is there to trying for a future that you had all planned out with the one you love if there is no one you love anymore?

you know how i got through it though? i just thought of those that would miss me if i was gone. all my friends and family. i'd call 'em all and see what all they were up to, hit a movie or something like that, just anything to keep my mind off all the shit going on. I'd keep myself busy during the day, then at night when i was all alone I'd cry myself to sleep wondering if it was worth even trying. and you know what? it was ^.^

all this happened about a year ago. it took me about 10 months to realize i need to move on. i'm still alive, i didn't kill myself and i'm happy. i had to retake a bunch of my classes but that wasn't that big of a deal once i finally pulled my head out of my ass and realized that i was basically just throwing myself a big pity party. i have a job, i have a diploma, and i have a new girlfriend. life goes on beleive me, i know it may not seem like it right now but take it from someone who's been to the edge, you will bounce back.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

awww thanks for sharing with us and with hellraven ^^ means a lot and i hope that he takes ur advice.

*sigh* I know your all rite thats why I didnt do it. I almost did but then I called a friend talked to her for a bit and she helped me out alot in fact more than I needed. Thank you all... I see what I would miss now. I need to go the hard way and live. Love you all so much even you guys I dont really know and people that didnt post on you... I WILL... thank you bye everyone Love you all

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

One question though... why did you post your problems on forums on the internet? No one can really help you besides posting some stuff. When you're really this desperate, forums can and will not save you. Only true friends or family can.

=\

Quote Originally Posted by Shinryuu
    One question though... why did you post your problems on forums on the internet? No one can really help you besides posting some stuff. When you're really this desperate, forums can and will not save you. Only true friends or family can.
    /slap lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i'm glad you changed your mind ^.^ trust me, if you just keep on truckin' it will all get better eventually, i promise

i wonder if SE knows the kind of drama their games are intagled with