Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unicorn HNM LS Pxtzle     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Unicorn HNM LS Pxtzle

Hey everyone, I figured I'd post here about our HNM LS on Unicorn called Pxtzle we are still only a few months old but we have already dominated sky so far lol with the conquest of Kirin for the first time yesterday (45 min kill) and then 2 more kills around 50 min (trying to get more people title) and then like a 42 min kill again lol =) it was great fun and I made a couple of videos they are posted on the scotts free video host at http://ffxi.devilsnevercry.net/ under the title Pxtzle vs Gods and Pxtzle vs. Kirin (original names huh?). I made these videos each of the nights right after the battles lol (was determined to make something out of all that fraps video i shot). We also have a website at http://www.beyondthesky.net/ where you can view my newwest creation also a desktop background of our 7 RNGs... yes we have 7 RNG in our HNM LS... its nice to be a RNG except the part that sucks is im #4 on Kirin's Osode list and but now #2 since we got the first 2 last night

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Congrats, and welcome to the group^^

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by rooster
    Congrats, and welcome to the group^^
    Thanks Ondori, It was your videos that originally got me to switch from Red Mage to Ranger and I've never regretted that decision since... though I have noticed a lot more RNG now (many of them that just plain out suck because of the RNG fad on the servers lol)

rngers pwn...we have around 7 to ^^ but only like 3-4 75 rest are getting there ^^ i wish i picked rng..but im a drk...>< stunstunstunstuns hit stunstunstunstun hit.../sigh

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

yea w pralian and seeing ondori's video's got me lvling rng. and what can i say? they dominate, so much more fun than rdm ever was. yay for switching from rdm to rng! 8)

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

/stabs Makaze!!

I am leveling so many jobs right now. I cant pick one for my life. By the time i get 1 to 75, ill have the rest at 60+.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

heh Ondori's vids made me beg for a Bahamut wp for 3 days on different forums after I got the game. His vids also made me choose ranger (lvl 35 now ^^)

Re: Unicorn HNM LS Pxtzle

Quote Originally Posted by Alakar
    Hey everyone, I figured I'd post here about our HNM LS on Unicorn called Pxtzle we are still only a few months old but we have already dominated sky so far lol with the conquest of Kirin for the first time yesterday (45 min kill) and then 2 more kills around 50 min (trying to get more people title) and then like a 42 min kill again lol =) it was great fun and I made a couple of videos they are posted on the scotts free video host at http://ffxi.devilsnevercry.net/ under the title Pxtzle vs Gods and Pxtzle vs. Kirin (original names huh?). I made these videos each of the nights right after the battles lol (was determined to make something out of all that fraps video i shot). We also have a website at http://www.beyondthesky.net/ where you can view my newwest creation also a desktop background of our 7 RNGs... yes we have 7 RNG in our HNM LS... its nice to be a RNG except the part that sucks is im #4 on Kirin's Osode list and but now #2 since we got the first 2 last night
    i'm the only rng in the my LS... it was nice getting the seiryu's kotes first. but i dont know if they will give me the OSODE first ..

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

work hard o_o-b

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

why hirrochan gotta stab ._.