Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: what happend to Gir?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

what happend to Gir?

It's been a long time since i saw him just wondering if anyone know what happend to Gir, did he quit or something?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i know him irl, he's now homeschooled and spends all his free time on WoW and nagging me to come pick him up so we can go play DDR or something.

tell Gir i said "hi" ^^

-thanks

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

will do

Xavier

I knew it! WoW!

Lie!! He really quit for DDRl

Quote Originally Posted by Totien
    i know him irl, he's now homeschooled and spends all his free time on WoW and nagging me to come pick him up so we can go play DDR or something.

Pj0rned? 8)

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

hai-

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Gir's lie to us just got owned but his rl friend...

not that we didn't guess he had quit for wow a few after the vanished...

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

/wave Anthares~

I got angry when Totien told me he had posted this.. oh well. =\

I'm still paying for my FFXI account; last time I went to check on our ventrilo server, it was down.

←not going anywhere fast, i'm actually taking japanese classes as well!
    Send me an IM please. DeluxeGir.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Gir
    doubleyou tee eff

Relic Shield
    BG Level

you gay

:D aight Gir hope to see you soon again you should log once in a while ^^ <take care>

Quote Originally Posted by Gir
    shoot him with guns
    and fucking uninstall wow

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

gir

In case no one knows, Gir is gone forever, he has given his account away. I would like to pay tribute to him, some people's views may differ on this, but in my opinion Gir was an awesome paladin. He got from 1 to level 75 in a month and a half (yes, he did). As totien put it, he was a fucking machine. Gir was one of the people I respected most.

I first began to worship BG in March 2004, which was when I would often see berticus sitting next to the fountain with litoriceboi and edward. There was also gir, who would sit with Thorak, Gigogoomba, Makojin (sadly gone now) and Lloydst (your views might differ again, but in my opinion, Lloyd is up there with joft in terms of leetness. He is like a fu**ing pheonix, always rising from the dead lol.)

So anyway, I think its kinda a pity that people are forgotten in the blink of an eye, so thought I would take the opportunity to pay my respects . Same goes for Russy, who I felt was the best ranger on the server along with 22 and Ondori, Ryoske the ultimate elvaan thf, and Onewingedangel, Pooj, Chlistophy, Rarh and Sparta (great kaminote drk who vanished one day - Ufo abduction? :wink: ). Forgotten by many, but I never will.

p.s. I dont know if Russy RMTed, but I dont care, he/she was utterly leet.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: gir

Quote Originally Posted by raginbull
    In case no one knows, Gir is gone forever, he has given his account away. I would like to pay tribute to him, some people's views may differ on this, but in my opinion Gir was an awesome paladin. He got from 1 to level 75 in a month and a half (yes, he did). As totien put it, he was a fucking machine. Gir was one of the people I respected most.

I first began to worship BG in March 2004, which was when I would often see berticus sitting next to the fountain with litoriceboi and edward. There was also gir, who would sit with Thorak, Gigogoomba, Makojin (sadly gone now) and Lloydst (your views might differ again, but in my opinion, Lloyd is up there with joft in terms of leetness. He is like a fu**ing pheonix, always rising from the dead lol.)

So anyway, I think its kinda a pity that people are forgotten in the blink of an eye, so thought I would take the opportunity to pay my respects . Same goes for Russy, who I felt was the best ranger on the server along with 22 and Ondori, Ryoske the ultimate elvaan thf, and Onewingedangel, Pooj, Chlistophy, Rarh and Sparta (great kaminote drk who vanished one day - Ufo abduction? :wink: ). Forgotten by many, but I never will.

p.s. I dont know if Russy RMTed, but I dont care, he/she was utterly leet.

yeah, that's a good way of putting it. Btw, Chlistophy still plays, He's in reach perfection.

Makojin (sadly gone now)
    Sadly? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Makojin (sadly gone now)
    Sadly? lol.
    ya really...that's too bad?

isn't he still here? or is he just another bought account? Like Holymoonhealer who was shouting LFG the other day.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Makojin remade a char, called it Zenmetsu, than changed it again I think. Now tell me, who changes his char name if he's so dear to people?

btw Hirro, on saturday you missed it, just after you left I took a 700 sickly slash, thought you'd appreciate that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast