Closed Thread

Thread: Very sorry     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ayanamie

Very sorry

Guys I would just like to say sorry for being a jerk and all to many people.. I just realized that I am Anorexic and need some help :/ Many things have been going through my mine for the past year. {Please forgive me}

--

Ayanamie
    60 Blackmage/30 Summoner
    Bahamut

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I hope you get better

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Don't listen to anything this person has to say. This is yet another of his attempts to use my FF name to get ppl to hate me. Ayanamie is really Zaytien. Appears that he needs to continue to hold a grudge against me for kicking him out of my LS several months ago. Grow up Zaytien, quit acting like a child and let it go. I've ignored you for the past several months and have done nothing to you, or said anything to you.

Just a warning to anyone in Blue Gartr, do not associate with Zaytien. I'm sure you already know what he is like. He has already been kicked out of Blue Guards of Bastok, and Apathy LS's, and is already an enemy of Knights LS. He seems to get off on targeting certain ppl to constantly piss off, and make them look bad.

You're going no where Zaytien, soon all of Bahamut except the noobs will not have anything to do with you. My advice to you.... grow up and stop pissing ppl off.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Aya

Actually I know Aya.. she is a @!#!@#@ jerk. I think your on the bahamuts most hated too

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Actually no...I am not one of Bahamuts most hated. I have done nothing to anyone to cause that. I don't enjoy having enemies nor do I wish to be hated. Think what you like, but ask anyone in the BlueGuardsofBastok, AquaCustom, and Knights LS's, I am not one of the most hated.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

And once again it seems Zaytien makes yet another screen name in an attempt to belittle me. I'm sure the admins will notice that he will make several screen names.

How many times must it be said. Grow up Zaytien, you have enough ppl that hate you already. You are not making anything better for yourself by doing this. As I said....I have not bothered you since the last incident with Purr. Nor do I intend to in the future, so I do not understand why you must start all this over again. What do you get out of all this? You continue to piss ppl off in game and on their forums. Give it a rest already. All you're gonna do is continue to make more and more enemies on Bahamut.

AquaCustom

It's great. I told this shell leader he had a cool name for his shell once (the guy's name is Netto). There's a Rockman (Mega Man for you people who don't know) series now called Rockman.EXE (again, Mega Man Battle Network). The main character's name is Netto (Lan), and AquaCustom is one of the things that Rockman can change into at his status screen in EXE2+3. I'm a big fan of the series, but when I told this dude he had a cool LS name he didn't even know what the heck I was talking about.

w/e.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

no

No aya.. this is chubbo the rdm.. we partied once and you were a real jerk and we kicked you out.. I dont like you either its not just one person.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm sorry...I do not know anyone by that name, nor do I remember ever being kicked out of a PT. Matter of fact....I've never been kicked from a PT. And if I really did PT with you...I apologize if I pissed anyone off. It's not like I act that way towards everyone.

Matter of fact....if you arn't Zaytien...I will believe you to be one of his friends that is just siding with him. I seriously doubt you know me in game. Considering that I have never associated with anyone from this Blue Gartr b4. Either way....I couldn't care less....I have more than enough friends on Bahamut to back me up on anything.

Besides.. Zaytien is the real enemy here, he's the one that goes around making enemies with everyone.

BTW...if anyone needs a 60BLM for anything...let me know...I'm usually more than willing to help ppl out if I'm not already busy

Netto

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    AquaCustom

It's great. I told this shell leader he had a cool name for his shell once (the guy's name is Netto). There's a Rockman (Mega Man for you people who don't know) series now called Rockman.EXE (again, Mega Man Battle Network). The main character's name is Netto (Lan), and AquaCustom is one of the things that Rockman can change into at his status screen in EXE2+3. I'm a big fan of the series, but when I told this dude he had a cool LS name he didn't even know what the heck I was talking about.

w/e.
    i sorta knew what you were talking about hehe, but you said something like RMxess and i didnt understand what you meant, i sorta later guessed that you meant Rockman.exe Axess (which is an anime i have and love^^)

Sea Torques
    BG Level

can people really stop bringing their own issues into our forum? honestly, whats the point. if u hate each other, then go hate each other somewhere else? iono...^^;;; sowee, it jes seems theres more and more of these type of posts, and it gets irritating...

Haha yeah for real I only use to come to this website for info cause it was better then any of the other commercialized websites. Now it seems that a lot of drama is being brought here to be either sorted out by you or to let BG know that person A is this and person B is this when I bet noone in BG has a clue who either is. Take it to your own ls board or allah keep this board for info from real players k thx

Public service announcement brought to you by a tarutaru, a white mage, and the letter Q (for Quit your bitching and go somewhere else)

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hey...I only posted on this forum to defend myself against Zaytien who seems to have one hell of a grudge against me considering I haven't even talked to him in several months up until now. If you all have a problem take it up with him for starting all this. I've let what happend with him go a long time ago. But he seems to want to really persue the issue by continuing to bash me on forums, use my char name against me, and attempt to make me look like a total fool, which I am not. I am 23 y/o with a real job, Zaytien is a spoiled 15 y/o brat that is acting like a pissed off spoiled rich kid that was told he couldn't have what he wants. If you want bitch at anyone bitch at him.

I did not want to have to post at all on this forum, but I felt that I had to so ppl wouldn't get the wrong idea about me because of what one person says. Oh, and asdfg/chubbo, btw....there is several variations of my char name on Bahamut, most likely it was one of those variations that you are talking about, because I'm pretty sure I would have rembered a ridiculous name like Chubbo.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Lies

You do not have a real job, your playing the game constantly you anorexic bitch, and yes this is still chubbo. I dont care what you people think about me its just a game

First of all, I have to defend Ayanami. The only people she gets mad at deserve it, and some people really, really, really, really, really deserved it. I have not seen her mad in a very long time. In fact the last time was probably right before she kicked Zaytien out of IronMuskateers months ago.

Second, seeing as she doesn't know who the hell Chubbo is and where he came from, I seriously doubt this is Chubbo. This is just like how Zaytien tried to annoy us on the talkfantasy forums using a member that we had just invited Relokien. Actually, Chubbo's brother is on my friend's list. His name was auronxr(he has since quit), but his dad and brother use the same ID so they also appear on the list whenever they log on.

This sounds like another attempt to piss people off by using a different name, and as soon as I see Chubbo online, I will ask if he really posted all this and if not, get him to post a response.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Flaming just a lil' out of control... lets try to forgive and forget

Locked.