Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: About Fafnir drops...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

About Fafnir drops...

My LS in the last 42-44 Fafnir's we've killed has recieved 6 Ridill's. This was yesterday:

its also weird. the last 5 Fafnir's have all dropped Balmung... we went like 15 in a row without one.

what about aspid?
    any shura-feet-only-iwanttokillmyself drops?

WOW that is fantastic! The drool is covering my desk, I am currently building a raft out of number two pencils and chewed up Big League Chew...

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

my ls on shiva is like 2/20 on ridill. but that about matches up with other ls's rates. u know whats funny... our ridill drop rate matches hrotti and balmung drop rate XD

but even though we have maybe only done 20-30 fafnirs, we somehow manages to get 66,574 hecatomb cap drops!!!! keep it coming boys.

Xavier

Yesterday, my life long dream was complete. I obtained d. abj feet, and now have in my mog house the full shura abj set, minus the shura haidate I wear around. I feel special. Please reply saying how special I really am.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

did your teachers and guidance counselors tell you that you;re special? they did me :D

Quote Originally Posted by Nikko
    my ls on shiva is like 2/20 on ridill. but that about matches up with other ls's rates. u know whats funny... our ridill drop rate matches hrotti and balmung drop rate XD

but even though we have maybe only done 20-30 fafnirs, we somehow manages to get 66,574 hecatomb cap drops!!!! keep it coming boys.
    we're 5 balmung, 3 hrotti(so ghey...), 5 ridill
    very depressing (minus the ridills
    EIGHTEEN ANDVARANAUTS THOUGH! PWNS XD

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    EIGHTEEN ANDVARANAUTS THOUGH! PWNS XD
    I've seen Bikwin use his.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Dude, you know the real HNM money is all about the Gilfinder+2 action. 20k split to an alliance for each HNM kill is like, some serious gilfinder money yo.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

we got ridill again today- 2 in row :wink: i just made this post cause berticus always saying he wants to make list of % chance of drops for HNMs. and aspido has dropped: 2 dalmaticas, 1martial feet, 1 shura feet in the times weve killed it.

2 in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by cravygravy
    we got ridill again today- 2 in row :wink: i just made this post cause berticus always saying he wants to make list of % chance of drops for HNMs. and aspido has dropped: 2 dalmaticas, 1martial feet, 1 shura feet in the times weve killed it.
    2 in a row lol... you guys own

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Wow... its almost impossible to try and claim the regular pop HNM on Unicorn.. I dont see how people on other servers really doit.. but we have this one JP LS Bonkurarz that is there for almost every Behemoth Pop, every Fafnir, and Every Turtle.... making it nearly impossible to get anything since for some odd reason they always get the claim...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

What you need to do is get a naked British guy to run around the streets of Tokyo in the hope that you may disturb if not turn-on the main pullers on your server making them lose all concentration.

Last time I sent a lil Indian called Sam to do this dirty work..... but he never come back

Lujan

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    What you need to do is get a naked British guy to run around the streets of Tokyo in the hope that you may disturb if not turn-on the main pullers on your server making them lose all concentration.

Last time I sent a lil Indian called Sam to do this dirty work..... but he never come back

Lujan
    Wow Lujan. That idea disturbed me.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

LOL interesting idea.... lmao

Well do you guys have these super JP HNM LS Bonkurarz Type Machines on your server?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

we have 2-3 of them on bahamut...

PG
    Wayfar
    SekaiX

And any jp ls always show up when Nidhogg may pop even when its like monday morning in japan.

Yeah same for us, we killed Fafnir everyday for nearly 3 months, and only got Nidhogg 4 out of 7 or 8 spawns because of the JP showing up at crazy times cuz they knew it was gonna be Niddy. Also 2 Ridills off of ~65 kills. orz

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

So then what do you do to win claim... it seems most mobs pop purple to everyone on our server on the American side at least when competing for claim