Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Raise 3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Old Merits
    BG Level

Raise 3

Well since some people Raised it up each time 100k to 1 Million and then a really idiot Raised it in one Step from 1 Million to 1,8 Million, what was possible cause of some richer WHM ,that didnt think about waste 800k.

What enemies drop Raise 3? I only know Kirin and probably Genbu.
    I guess no Seal Fights drop it too huh?

I have to hope for a drop since i don´t want to spend even 1 Million for Raise 3, and 100% not for arround 1,8 Million !

I can´t believe this shit.. do the people who sell it for over a Million wanting a Raise 2? Don´t they care about get a Raise 3?

Btw Astral Ring 700k *lol*, our community sucks so much with prices now, not for the rich people though,

liebe Grüße Bercus

same predictiment here I remember when it was 30K >< from what my ls leader told me (Harid) is that Kirin, the King in Beaduex (I forget the name) and a uncapped BCNM. Needless to say I have been lvling bst, rng, thf, heh might even do pld. Anything else because I will not pay that much for a spell that A. Does not benefit myself one damn bit B: Was 20-50K a year ago. Granted I should have gotten it I guess when it hit the 120K mark like 4 months ago, but cmon 1.8 mil I hope that guy who jacked the price again is in a party wipe and the whm re-raise III but only can raise II everyone else lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Be glad its not 4 mil like on Midgardsormr. BC70s drop it not sure which ones, you can ask around im sure.

4 mil, not sure weather to feel lucky or just be on the lookout for the price to get that high on Bahamut

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Maybe you should go ahead and lvl whm to 75 so youll have reraise III, and then raise II everyone, tahter than being the one getting raise IIed?

Black Belt
    BG Level

Qu'Bia Arena - Lachesis Orb - E-vase-ive Action

Za'Dha Adamantking

Old Merits
    BG Level

@Siat Well makes no diffrence if 1,8 Mill or 4 Mill as long i would never ever buy it for more then 1 Million ! Even though i don´t have a Million lol, so i hope to get it as a drop sooner or after Lvl 75.

And yes, what i plan is just to get to Lvl 75 for reraise 3 and Raise 2 if deaths come by.

@Endo Yes i wont pay that cause it doesnt benefit me, well ill be gimped WHM but i will have money for some more stuff

@ Layo thank you /bow

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Bah, mages have it easy...

Hehe I was waiting to see how long it took for this argument come into play

I agree I have it easy .......... I like being able to watch simpsons and just make sure those HP bars are not yellow. I dont even have to watch for status effects because seems most if not all of Bahamut melee are letting me know they have it before it hits my msg log This still does not deteer from the fact that Raise III (a spell that benefits all BUT the whm) is extremely overpriced. Guess either or, I will just be gimped ass whm 4 LIFE {word}

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

paid 20k for it :D

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Endo

I agree I have it easy .......... I like being able to watch simpsons and just make sure those HP bars are not yellow. I dont even have to watch for status effects because seems most if not all of Bahamut melee are letting me know they have it before it hits my msg log This still does not deteer from the fact that Raise III (a spell that benefits all BUT the whm) is extremely overpriced. Guess either or, I will just be gimped ass whm 4 LIFE {word}
    I think you misunderstand. It's just a little tiresome to hear about Raise3 price complaints when melee jobs have it ten times as bad. It's the "Why should I pay so much money for Erase?" argument rehashed for high level WHMs. It drops from a BCNM, so people are always free to get it that way. It doesn't really matter to me because it most likely won't affect me anytime soon but I would take a WHM with raise3 over a WHM without it for PTs anyday, it is a pretty important spell after all.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

bleh I hate when people say how "hard" they have it... every job is expensive if you want to be the best with the best gear/spells.

On the same note every job can be cheap if you want to half-ass it. But to be the "best" at any job will require a lot of gil.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bryant Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ez/snap589.jpg

Bismarck prices. wtf o.O/ I wonder why prices jumped from 5k ->2.7m =-=

Relic Shield
    BG Level

0/5 Drop on Kirin perhaps?

I remember when I panicked after seeing Chocobo Mazurka for 50k. (Bard is fun)

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Luckily for me, i hate being whm anyway, but if i was a lvl 70 whm id charge people in parties for raise III or free raise II, maybe im a dickhead. oh wait, i am a dickhead.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    0/5 Drop on Kirin perhaps?
    yeah we've yet to get R3 to drop from Kirin on 5 or 6 kills... sucks cause we have a 75 WHM without R3 waitin for that drop LoL... he's not willing to nor have the funds to pay 3.5 or 4m for R3, which you can't really blame him.

Crossin our fingers this weekend for Kirin to drop R3 x_x

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

camp the adamanking, i think his is 100% drop.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet

I think you misunderstand. It's just a little tiresome to hear about Raise3 price complaints when melee jobs have it ten times as bad. It's the "Why should I pay so much money for Erase?" argument rehashed for high level WHMs. It drops from a BCNM, so people are always free to get it that way. It doesn't really matter to me because it most likely won't affect me anytime soon but I would take a WHM with raise3 over a WHM without it for PTs anyday, it is a pretty important spell after all.

WHM have it as same hard as Melee, because Melee kan sell their Equipment later, Mages use Scrolls and cant sell after use, so you can get money back we don´t, plus mages need equipment too

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by bercus
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet

WHM have it as same hard as Melee, because Melee kan sell their Equipment later, Mages use Scrolls and cant sell after use, so you can get money back we don´t, plus mages need equipment too
    Not when it's equipment that we will need to keep at 75.