BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yay.. crafting central     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Babyorphan

Yay.. crafting central

I guess I'll show my hurray synth
    http://img48.exs.cx/img48/3177/babyh...thisash8in.jpg

What level clothcraft are you?

and also, moon phase, and day you synthed that?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

a member of my LS synthed one of those a long time ago. I don't think anyone can actually afford a +1. Unless your name is worldx.

this one is mine... I wish it was still 1.something mil ;\

http://img30.exs.cx/img30/4898/koh9yj.jpg

Babyorphan

Almost 100, 100% Moon of course and also of course on Lights day

Congrats on that coat. We had a member craft the first one on our server and everyone's jaw dropped to the ground. He ran around with it in his bazaar for 99,999,999 but now there's a second one somewhere so he's running around with it for 30,000,000... still no takers tho...

Are you going to sell yours? How much you think someone will pay for it?

My quesion is, ok, so its extremely rare to craft a HQ item like an Aristocrat's Coat but, there is a limit as too how much one can aford it. The stats are only a minute addition, is it worth the extra millions? (e.g.: Anemit Mantle vs Anemit Mantle +1)

Also, I still don't get the fee someone charges for HQing stuff for you. Last night, a Bonecrafter helped me craft a Cursed Subligar -1. I was estatic of course but then I came back to earth when trading the 500k he charged (50k for success, 500k for HQ - he originally wanted 1 Mil!) I knew he was sad that he lost 500k but then again, was it really a lost? If anything, I felt like I lost 450k... lol I guess in away, its a reward for a job well done? Or maybe since I could have sold it on AH for more money? /shruggs

Anyways, I have Hecatomb/Hooker Pants +1 now... for reals, its looks terrible on a Hume Male... lol

Take cares!

/endrambling

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Hell yeah +1s should cost more... most NQ synths lose us money and only HQ make money really because they are RARER and better... also you have to take into account how much they have spent into leveling their craft and everything to see how much was really spent and then HQs arnt even that much more sometimes it turns out really (1/8 on Hawker's Knife +1 for me cost me 1.2 mil to get). But its hard for non-crafters to understand the rational for a lot of prices

But what if I bought and gave him all the ingredients?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

well... random people dont lvl their crafts up to 100 to synth stuff for people for free. there would be no point in them synthing for you if they dont make money.

Quote Originally Posted by Litoriceboi
    well... random people dont lvl their crafts up to 100 to synth stuff for people for free. there would be no point in them synthing for you if they dont make money.
    Yes, you're right... I guess that is very true. Its a matter of supply and demand. I guess when more people start getting to that level, the costs will drop...

Off to level a craft... cooking! :wink:

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Naw costs wont really drop at least they shouldn't because high level crafters know how much of a pain and cost it is to get that high and they usually dont try and mess with prices to lower them on their end results