+ Reply to Thread
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

when you sell your account....

Yo this is owned... long time no see
    I'm planning to sell my account and i was wondering when you do sell your account how do you make sure they change the payment to their CC...

Well thanks for the help.
    And thanks to liltwin yin litoriceboi lujan enitsu nikki avversion blazer zihn almaa vudoodoodoo mitzki xavier heartily berticus and others that i left out for making ffxi fun for me when i played it.

See you again.
    Owned {/shutdown}

get ready for v2 ;x

Sea Torques
    BG Level

pay them 13$ a month to change to their CC infoz? :3

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

umm wtf?
    you dont sell your account idiot! thats just plain violation of your user agreement

E. Body
    BG Level

No, you sell your account, and then contact a GM claiming someone has stolen your info. Provide your serial codes...

Aaand voila, 1000000 bucks better off than before.

Then RMT a Kraken Club.

See you later, Owned. Thanks for leveling with me from like 65-75. We'll miss you.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alakar
    umm wtf?
    you dont sell your account idiot! thats just plain violation of your user agreement

.what you gonna do when i sell it? report me...?

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Owned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakar
    umm wtf?

.what you gonna do when i sell it? report me...?
    OWNED

i think its funny what alakar said...the whole violation of the code and conduct thing...cuz alakar i mean arent u the same alakar who fishbotted his way to 100? i think that is also in clear violation of the code and conduct....now u try to play it off the whole time you are on pretending to be legit lol

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

eh? fishbotted? That's interesting... wish I did have a craft thats 100 closest thing is Alchemy 98 which was pretty cheap till like 85 then been so slow to level since that. nice to throw out accusations though without any basis though lol

there is much basis for it...since you are the one from the old ls xenotime where everyone knew that you did it and thats why they didnt like u, and also you attempted to explain to someone in game how to use it because u did it with everquest...and dont pull the eh fishbotting? card because you know and everyone else from xeno knows that you did it...and your fishing is higher than that or at least u always say it is...like 94.6 or somethin like that so i hate your im legit shit but whatever you might be schizophrenic or something or you may just be a compulsive liar... im going to go ahead and assume the second of the two

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I'll miss you Owned.

P.S. Can you guys take it to PMs.