Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Gil sellers trying to take sky?

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?f ... 724&num=40

Topic. You guys are the ultimate opinion, so what if they took over the pop items like they do Amemit? Could this be the end of whatever players are still left?

(I realize some normal players are secret gil sellers too, I'm referring to the known all chinese dragoon clan we all came to know and love from Stroper Chyme (Alibaby, Xin1-6, etc.))

could always wait for them to fight the gods and watch them lose and get yourself a nice free god XD

/edit omfg i could only imagine watching them try to get to byakko

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

I doubt they would do gods, or they might do gods and then give up after they get fucked up. The most likely scenario is they could try to monopolize one of the pop NMs and then try selling the pop items but it's not really like amemet where they're fighting a LV60s NM with 6 people, plus it's not like amemet skin where people will just be lined up to buy them, and they can only hold so many before they'd have to start dropping them / stop hunting.

If it's just Acer's PT, the worst that would happen is maybe they try to monopolize 1 or 2 NMs and/or light elementals or something. They'll get owned if they really try to monopolize anything that they're able to kill though.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet
    I doubt they would do gods, or they might do gods and then give up after they get fucked up. The most likely scenario is they could try to monopolize one of the pop NMs and then try selling the pop items but it's not really like amemet where they're fighting a LV60s NM with 6 people, plus it's not like amemet skin where people will just be lined up to buy them, and they can only hold so many before they'd have to start dropping them / stop hunting.

If it's just Acer's PT, the worst that would happen is maybe they try to monopolize 1 or 2 NMs and/or light elementals or something. They'll get owned if they really try to monopolize anything that they're able to kill though.
    But monopolizing one or two NMs is all that it would take. Look at how Steam Cleaner is messing with the plans of so many linkshells and various servers. If they got a strangle hold on one pop item NM, they could cause the god process to grind to a halt. Even if people out-pull them, they have no qualms about training everything that they can to MPK people.

I think people are taking this far too lightly.

Faust: doubt they will be able to kill him
    Ullikumi: hah
    Steam Cleaner: could be a problem but i Think they would die from a meltdown befor hand
    Water/Olla: won't really affect us
    Brig. Blade: could annoy us by taking Curtana, but them actually fighting BB?
    Zipacna: um no
    Mother Globe: hahahahaha
    Despot: maybe just maybe

this is of course from the current str of hte gil sellers of my server

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I don't think we have anything to worry about for a while at least. The Stroper Chyme group is not even 60 yet, and Acer's group got destroyed when they tried Guivre.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I'd pay to watch them fight kam

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yes it's happening,they are expanding operations, the Acer group camped Roc yesterday.

----------------------------
    Erza RNG/NIN
    Offical FFXI Bahamut Server Forum
    **www.knightsls.com**

The only reason somebody brung Acer and the group up there was because Mtangels LS was camping it. The day before Acer and them STOLE Simurgh from a very popular Jp LS named "ReachPerfection" Run by Naomaru. As this happend, I got a tell from one of the Jp members saying how this NA Ls stole their NM and are killing it now. So I told them I will look into it now.

This pissed me off and Mtangel (the leader of the Na ls) Nor the people up there did anything about it and just stole and killed it. Then they had the balls to /tell Naomaru and spam him with "I'm sorry" and "Please forgive me" So i'm HAPPY Acer and group Outpulled them the next day on Roc.

It was a 1 time think and by damn they did a good fucking job killing Roc. with only 7 people!. They aren't noobs. Hell, today they had their THF tank Amemet LOL which was awesome.

I agree that gilselling/gilfarmers are something that is really out of control and yes, it has to be put stop but in reality, Square can't do nothing yet because china does not share the same laws as Usa and Jp. (what the Gms say).

Imho Acer etc etc are pretty good people and don't really mess with anybody. If you die, acer would go anywhere in kuftal to actually tractor you and raise you. They aren't 'bad' people but yeah, gilsellers ;\

gil sellers made me feel bad the other day :\
    we call for help on a lizard by accident and the gil sellers came over and helped us kill it.. lol
    then they got claim on amemet -_-

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

eh... lets just hope bahamut isnt going to turn into remora, i've watched my friends camp serket/simurgh for a whole week and gilsellers got every claim, many attempts from linkshells that teamed up together to mpk but... looks like they know their shit

Relic Shield
    BG Level

On a side note, how much will someone give me for 14,000,000 gil?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    .......... /slap

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I was being serious

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler

** Edited out the gayest comment ever. **

The situation with Roc had nothing to do with us stealing it. As far as all of us knew, we had the claim. PoS spent the entire fight trying to lag us out, there was no way we could even see that someone else thought they had the claim.

We fully apologized after, and wish it could have been resolved as Behemoth was today. There was no "ignorance" by Mtangel, or any others in Tomodachi.

As the game demonstrated today, mistakes happen. By being calm about it and having a little patience, none of us should get robbed. Just because someone says "I had claim first", does not mean you should just give it up. It does take a minute or two to organize 18 people to just give up a HNM.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Breira
    The situation with Roc had nothing to do with us stealing it. As far as all of us knew, we had the claim. PoS spent the entire fight trying to lag us out, there was no way we could even see that someone else thought they had the claim.

We fully apologized after, and wish it could have been resolved as Behemoth was today. There was no "ignorance" by Mtangel, or any others in Tomodachi.

As the game demonstrated today, mistakes happen. By being calm about it and having a little patience, none of us should get robbed. Just because someone says "I had claim first", does not mean you should just give it up. It does take a minute or two to organize 18 people to just give up a HNM.
    belongs in this thread:
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1370

fixed and replied also, note it was Simurgh, not Roc. Dunno what I've been smoking