Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stare at The Sun     submit to reddit submit to twitter

reddnotred

Stare at The Sun

i was wondering if you can gimmie a link for the midi of Stare at The Sun the exact one you used in your god domination video. i cant find a decent one anywhere thanks in advance

Limewire is your friend

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Limewire is your friend
    It is your friend...but how do u transfer the music from Limewire to iTunes...everytime i try iTunes prevents it from happening, preventing me from putting anything into my ipod...

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

go to best buy... pay like 13 bucks for the entire cd, and enjoy :D

Quote Originally Posted by Lancet
    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Limewire is your friend
    It is your friend...but how do u transfer the music from Limewire to iTunes...everytime i try iTunes prevents it from happening, preventing me from putting anything into my ipod...
    #

Try setting your default player to iTunes (if it isn't already) or just import the song into the iTunes Libary. I don't know much except how to import songs into the iPod...

I hate iTunes completely but my mum has an iPod so i had to install it and I wasn't impressed =P I use Quinessential Player, and i love it.

Found out how to import music from limewire to itunes..you just go to the folder that u wish to export and go to file ---> Explore ---> then choose the songs u wish to put into itunes and right click and "open with" itunes...and it shuld be there, and it shuld then transfer into your ipod.