Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I would kill for a refresh-type spell for TP. But it would have to be self-only, otherwise RDM by the score would commit suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    I would kill for a refresh-type spell for TP. But it would have to be self-only, otherwise RDM by the score would commit suicide.
    We're on the verge of suicide anyway. =)

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    who are you guys trying to kid? everyone knows it's going to be a BRD song.

one single target song for the melees who can't keep up with RNGs, and one AOE for MNK PTs.

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    who are you guys trying to kid? everyone knows it's going to be a BRD song.

one single target song for the melees who can't keep up with RNGs, and one AOE for MNK PTs.
    We know, we're in denial.

although TP refresh in MNK PT's would kick ass.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

tp refresh = gg samurai, go back to LFG.

only can comment on a couple things - -

looks like instead of fixing the fact that monk and blackmage parties are totally unfair in comparison to other jobs - they are just finding new ways to include jobs into these parties (whm banish 3 GO!!)..

as far as new abilities go that can be obtained with merit -

for bard id like to see cross party songing > like an ability to use my single target songs on other PT members in an alliance, or maybe to just add fuel to the upset-redmage-fire, let me full alliance song.. muahahaha..

but IMO, i think redmages are alot better - the fact you can replace a whm in healing, while at the same time be a baby blackmage and MB - - throw gravity into the list of things bards dont have.. doesn't sound too unfair to me.

Yea - we get mazurka, but you get crimson legs =p
    (and when we get hit, mazurka goes bye bye)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

mazurka is faster than crimson. tho, there is that issue with having to recast. so i guess it evens out.

explanation please

Merit Point System Additions

There will be several additions made to each job category, providing new job-specific abilities. There are two conditions for obtaining and using these abilities: the job to which the ability pertains must be set as the main job, and the main job level must be 75. The limit for adjusting existing abilities will also be raised.

could someone please try and help explain to me what exactly square could be talking about..

are they saying EVERY job will get a new ability?
    the limit for adjusting abilities? ummm do they mean in the merit categories.. IE: enmity decrease? critical rate up?
    do you think we will have to quest for this ability?

I think it's like you can buy new JA's with Merit Points and Enhance (like AF(2) does) the existing ones. For example, SAM AF2 Legs have +Third Eye enhancement that turns it from a dodge into a counter attack, so i'm pressuming it's something like that only... slighty different (use your imagination).

;o

i guess i better start saving up merits now huh?

so close go markmanship lvl 3