Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Leather skill from up 5-15 <lol>

Right now my leather is at 5 what the hell i'm suppose 2 make til i hit 15 <lol>
    I had tried making solea but taking up 2 sheep skins isnt fun at all <lol>

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I leveled leather craft from 5 to 12 making iron harness equipment when I leveled smithing. (It was the sub requirement; it went up as quickly as the main though.)

That is a bit of a rough spot for leather. You can try to desynth the soleas to get some of the leather back, or you can try to make leather gloves, trousers, and vests and sell them slowly since they are ingredients for many other synths. Once you get to level 9 or 10 you can start making lizard cesties, they are the least horrible synth, and you can farm lizard skin easily. Plus lizard cesti are an ingredient in Himantes, a level 52 leathercraft synth, so if you catch someone at that level you can actually sell them and not lose tons of cash.

One you get to 12 or 13 you can try Dhamel leather, but it will probably blow up a lot.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Apparently <lol> is somg kind of tag.

BTW I love you Eva.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

rabbit mantle to 7
    solea to 9/10
    lizard gloves or lizard cesti to 12/13
    then dhamel leather to 20 cap

:cry: why can't all craft can be as cheap as clothcraft <lol>

All I want it get my leather to 20 so i can make Fruitloop's Brand Noct Gear when my thf hits 30 <loL>

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

leathercraft is probably one of the most annoying crafts cuz skins dno't stack, n they go sell fairly fast, and wen u need them the most, they're never on AH. on top of that, it's all loss from 1-100, unlike cloth, you can make threads to cloth, and resell them back for a fairly decent loos, or break even. my route to 99 leather has been nothing but npcing just about everything i make. well gl on ur crafting

Quote Originally Posted by Cloude
    leathercraft is probably one of the most annoying crafts cuz skins dno't stack, n they go sell fairly fast, and wen u need them the most, they're never on AH. on top of that, it's all loss from 1-100, unlike cloth, you can make threads to cloth, and resell them back for a fairly decent loos, or break even. my route to 99 leather has been nothing but npcing just about everything i make. well gl on ur crafting
    and 2 panzer mask +1s