+ Reply to Thread

Stupid crap I heard about today...

Apparently Lloydst's new LS got the pull on Sim, and Hokuten stole it from them.

Everyone around there kept screaming to give it back, but it wasn't happening.

Why do people do stupid shit like this?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

=/

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Impy!!!!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

gay

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Way to tell the whole story! Good for you!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Is there a reason Fatality likes to get involved in EVERYTHING that happens in HNMs?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

lol i dont think that thread proved anything >.< just showed a bunch of people being drama. /shrug

Xavier

I really don't understand what happened, but those screenshots don't really prove anything, since its just selected pieces of chat, with blantant blacking out of conversations. From what I understand, if the guy claimed and died before his LS could get over to it, and it was unclaimed with nobody close for 5ish seconds, then it was probably fair game, kinda shady, but fair game I guess.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    From what I understand, if the guy claimed and died before his LS could get over to it, and it was unclaimed with nobody close for 5ish seconds, then it was probably fair game, kinda shady, but fair game I guess.
    "Kinda shady" like?

If only I had been there to claim it when they died and stolen the glory of killing Vrtra at 5%....if only...

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

omfgliek i wasn't there but i heard from mybrothersmonkeyassmonkey that hokuten ate his pie and theywerelieksoooooghey about it

someone should just lock these

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Beecher
    mybrothersmonkeyassmonkey
    Damn son.... HILL BILLY BOB IS BACK YA HEAR YALLLL!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Fatality.. help? someone must have been playing his character

Drama makes the game fun (where's sept I wonder?)

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

wow geno -.- my LS wouldn't steal, i base it off BG's way of playing because I used to be in it, and I agree with their way of playing. Seriously the puller ran out "1 PERSON" in the area. He got it and died in 3 hits and it went unclaimed, now for a good 5-10 seconds no one re-claimed it so my LS thought most of you guys werent even in the zone yet. So its really fair game after that =P please dont try to be a asshole next time and make my LS look bad when i try hard to make it look good. If you wanna be gay like that learn how to be a good player first.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Jaewon
    From what I understand, if the guy claimed and died before his LS could get over to it, and it was unclaimed with nobody close for 5ish seconds, then it was probably fair game, kinda shady, but fair game I guess.
    "Kinda shady" like?

If only I had been there to claim it when they died and stolen the glory of killing Vrtra at 5%....if only...
    i guess someone doesnt understand sarcasm... oh well

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Drama makes the game fun (where's sept I wonder?)
    Oh sorry for running late.

<3

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Well again, I will post here so that this does not turn into a flame war on BG board. The leaders discussed what happened. The exact facts are only known by those there. Then again the fact that we were able to talk with each other and get things settled was a good step for both ls.

Not sure about fatality or what his deal was (again I was in party not even there). Maybe he sold account or something, or decided his old ways were wrong and really was going to give back the claim noone knows though. Our puller did not have anyone close to them as our ls was late getting people there. Dread had 1/2 HP on pull and no shadows up because of pop on top of him. He died and I asked him if it was claimed fair and he told me yes that we were not in position to get people there in time. I would not expect a ls to hold a claim for 5 min just because one person got the voke but noone else was close to help them.

Again Ll does not want any type of drama with any ls. New Hope is trying to get our peeps to learn, practice, and have a good time with the end game. If we get MPK then yes we will deal with that situation then. WHen something like this happens though and no clear cut decision can be made, it is best to let it go and get it next time. I thank the other ls leader because he discussed it with me and did not l337 me out or anything. Yes we missed boots after a week of camping and it probably frustrated most of our peeps, but it happens. Then again it is a situation that would have come up sooner or later and we needed to learn how to handle it. Rather deal with it on boots instead of down the road during a situation that could wipe the entire alliance.