Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Dynamis Lord Strategy??     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I did tha stupid dodge 200 lightning strikes thingy in FFX. Beat that. >.>

took me a million years. 8)

Akiro

196...197... omfg i am going to finally do this 198....199.. BOOM YOU WERE HIT WITH A FUCKING BOLT OF LIGHTNING, yes this did happen to me

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

That happened to me too, only it was on 194. I was so pissed I didn't play the game for weeks, before I finally just sat down and did it. That's by far the worst mini game in any FF I've played.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Jump-rope in FFIX.

Akiro

omg i remember that, i did it for fun but i never ever knew what you could get if you actually got enough jumps out of it.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Yea that sucked too, but lightning dodging sucked more cause you had to complete it in order to get the best weapon for Lulu(I think it was her) while you didn't get anything important from the jump-rope game.

Akiro

I was just reading about the final Limit Breaks, All Creation was for Yuffie after you learned Doom of the Living, but when i used it, it wouldnt let me maker her learn it

Did you set her limit level to 3 or 4? I'm pretty sure after you learn her final limit break for level 3 you just have to use the item on her... anyway All Creation is just for looks, Doom of the Living is where the damage is at.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

You can get cards and gil from jump-rope. The best thing you could get was a key item "Queen of something or something" I think. I never could get past 400 or so, does anyone know what the final prize was for?

EDIT: I never finished all final weapons, rather wanted to just keep on with the story.

No, it was for Lulu, I think Kimari's final was the butterfly case/catch thing (which was also gay).

Akiro

1 more butterfly... where the hell did the red one come from (hidden in the tree where you cant see it) _-_;

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    With all that shit it should've been cake to fight Ruby Weapon...
    I purposely kill 2 of my characters and kill Ruby with one from the start of the battle.

set up the materia right and its easy as hell

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by 2D
    You can get cards and gil from jump-rope. The best thing you could get was a key item "Queen of something or something" I think. I never could get past 400 or so, does anyone know what the final prize was for?

EDIT: I never finished all final weapons, rather wanted to just keep on with the story.
    There was a card awarded at 50, 100, 200 and 300. Then at 1000 you would get a key item called "Queen of the skipping rope" or something similar. This item served no purpose besides being evidence of you bothering to skip 1000 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete
    I purposely kill 2 of my characters and kill Ruby with one from the start of the battle.

That's how I did it too, although, I took a chance when Ruby does the whirlsand thing and rapes 2 characters anyway. After that smooth sailing

Quote Originally Posted by Pete

That's how I did it too, although, I took a chance when Ruby does the whirlsand thing and rapes 2 characters anyway. After that smooth sailing
    kill them before you attack ruby

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Pete: Nice sig.

Demosthenes11

one of these days I am sure I will go back to ffvii, considering it is my favorite game ever. Only problem is, I would most likely start completely over knowing me ><
    Your urge to play FFVII has risen .1
    Your urge to play FFVII has reached level 50.