Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynamis Lord Strategy??     submit to reddit submit to twitter

7 As you can see, Mogeru was the last chainspell

The idea perfect set up for DL is 25 rngs, 5 brds, 10rdm/drk and 24blm's

Because of the pretty crappy resist rate I had on stun, (resisted about half the time,) the only thing I was met with on dynamis lord was a dynamic assault (I think that's what it's called,) for 1400+ haha.

yeah stun gets resisted alot, but most of our rdms have w hands and abyssal earring

Well, I've got wyrmal hands and started using a dark torque.

I just decided to get suppanomimi instead. Still don't know if it was the best decision heh

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Don't feel bad, I got the Abyssal Earring and I regret it. I haven't noticed an improvement on Drain or Aspir. I should have went with my first instinct and got the Suppanomimi.

(I guess the grass is always greener on the other side...)

Doing Dynamis-Xarcabard again, dont know if we doing DL again this time or not

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

so Zombie stragegy is the way to go? ;-o

people need full lv. buffer for it lol ;-x

Quote Originally Posted by Aemi
    so Zombie stragegy is the way to go? ;-o

people need full lv. buffer for it lol ;-x
    It is, today on my server I checked someone, their title had the dynamis-xcarbard interloper. But he was also sporting a Shadow Mantle. JP LS did kill him on my server, few days ago. Think this is the first time on my server. I talked to him, he said they won by the zombie stragegy. Guess they took over 6 R1s. Just got to keep going and going I suppose.

How exactly does the Zombie strategy work? are you using melee or mages, or rng? reraise hit? reraise cast? reraise spirits?

Quote Originally Posted by Seanzerelli
    How exactly does the Zombie strategy work? are you using melee or mages, or rng? reraise hit? reraise cast? reraise spirits?
    Everyone brings, Reraisre, Hi-reraiser, Scroll of Reraise. When you die, take RR use of the items. But bards get AOE reraise, (Goddues Hymus [spelling?])

Just did dynamis lord again, 15%, last time our stuns got resisted too much. We had 2 rdm chainspell stun at the same time. but we lacked rdms >< only had 4 rdm/drk today for some reason. Think if we had 1 more rdm/drk would have won. Well, im off to lvl rdm 75 and drk 37.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyMetal
    Everyone brings, Reraisre, Hi-reraiser, Scroll of Reraise. When you die, take RR use of the items. But bards get AOE reraise, (Goddues Hymus [spelling?])
    Heh, I realize you have to reraise, I myself have the song goddess' hymnus, I was just asking what do you do once you reraise. Ideally what jobs would do the most dmg with this tactic? I would think a rng since a blm wouldnt have enough mp to do much after reraise.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyMetal
    Heh, I realize you have to reraise, I myself have the song goddess' hymnus, I was just asking what do you do once you reraise. Ideally what jobs would do the most dmg with this tactic? I would think a rng since a blm wouldnt have enough mp to do much after reraise.
    Yup. 5 rangers, 1 bard. At the start of the fight brd uses soul voice + minute x2. Once the rangers 2 hours are done and all their TP play hymnus. And just keep getting back up till its dead. black mages dose lose their mp but, they oftan get high resisted onto the dynamis lord, and they should reraise and focuse on ying/yang if he spawns them. Also, tanks take advantage of this, pld in general due to their 2 hour is good after they have died and when there is no whm. all other meele that want to lose some exp for the effort, reraise ^^

My LS leader took a video of the fight i was talking about. Watch close at the end i De-level ^^

Video - 22mb (uhh my server is so dead)

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Since you kinda messed up on the Url, I think I ran it off your server, which is bad I Assume. I suggest everyone, going to

http://www.aaronx.com/ffxi/

then right click the file and save target as. Hope that helps your server some.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokub
    Since you kinda messed up on the Url, I think I ran it off your server, which is bad I Assume. I suggest everyone, going to

http://www.aaronx.com/ffxi/

then right click the file and save target as. Hope that helps your server some.
    lol fixed the link

Dynamis Lord was killed on my server last sunday by a JPDLS, fight took 3 min..... The LS consisted of...... 64BLM

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Kroeger
    Dynamis Lord was killed on my server last sunday by a JPDLS, fight took 3 min..... The LS consisted of...... 64BLM
    bah that's no fun ;p

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

A Black Mage is an answer to all your problem... where's the fun in that?

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

64 BLMs.......That's...just unbelievable...