Thread: SPOILERS** Sea, etc     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

SPOILERS** Sea, etc

Any other LS out there can confirm that the missions stop at the palace after you get the ring?

Also we got nothing(item wise) to drop from the NMs after we killed them... anybody get drops?

I personally was only up there for 2 hours or so, doing the last missions... but looks like a bunch of easy pray to very tough mob. Not an XP area, no NMs...

anyone have anything different?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

i died 6 times to the sealion BC.

We killed a large Ufo like NM. Dropped some stuppid ex item we have no idea what to do with it. 122 xp for 6 ppl. did a move that uneuips everything your wearing O_O/

so he likes to make people naked eh? whats the name of the ex items you got?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by tiberion02
    We killed a large Ufo like NM. Dropped some stuppid ex item we have no idea what to do with it. 122 xp for 6 ppl. did a move that uneuips everything your wearing O_O/
    Wow. Good thing I have macros for almost every item I wear. The pain/joy of being a RDM...

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

cant get past that part either... running out of ideas ><

We got this....

http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/6597

Yovra Organ

btw the stripping NM also uses charmga. Killed with War/nin, rng, smn, brd, blm, rdm. Was a long and difficult fight though ><

Start a quest in Safehold with Yurim who is near Justinius. She requires the organs you get from mobs in Altieu, and chips, possibly the colored ones the 3 goblins in the 3 cities sell.

LazyShell
    BG Level

we got one person all the organs, and some chips and what not, and hes been messing around with those quests. Nothing so far. Got a lot of people the Map of Al'taieu too

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Same with me, I got all the organs and she won't accept it

did you trade her a silver obi + a chip?

LazyShell
    BG Level

Yeah, did that part, its the second part that gets me. Thing is she says she wants more then 1 or 2, and trading all 5 organs at once doesn't do anything either. All 5 + that tissue thing as well did nothing. I don't know really, but other then this quest, can't find much else regarding missions so far. Which is depressing, if they made this just a teaser update... only thing is they left you in the middle of some story, instead of a nice cutoff with cid telling us to wait lol.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

There is nothing past opening the Grand Palace and getting your Tavnazian Ring. It is being saved for the April Update.

Nice ring though. Very handy.

Also, Al'taieu is hilarious haha. Mobs behavior is really wicked there. We got there with about a dozen of our members 2 hours after update, picked up our map (talk to all the Quasilumin to get it) and got to Hu'Xzoi only to find out from a decompile they didn't add any new gods or hnm.

weeeeeee. Thx Square for letting our rivals catch up! You're teh winz.

Ishmaela
    Persistence HNMLS
    Garuda

word..