Thread: the GM's LOVE US     submit to reddit submit to twitter

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by gfive
    GM's read forums like this and KillingIfrit, so when you talk shit it can come back pretty bad, its all up to the GM. They can shut you down and cut you off, Rusty didnt do anything the last time he was banned, and they silanced him pretty good because when we called SE, they said they didnt want him as a costumer and there was nothing to talk about.
    GM's cant do a damn thing over anything not seen ingame.
    I can post here about anything I want, and GM's can not use it as leverage against my character. I've got countless screenies of people editing dats, confessing to using bots on forums...but as I said, GM's cant do a damn thing about it because its not ingame.

GM's read forums like this and KillingIfrit, so when you talk shit it can come back pretty bad, its all up to the GM. They can shut you down and cut you off, Rusty didnt do anything the last time he was banned, and they silanced him pretty good because when we called SE, they said they didnt want him as a costumer and there was nothing to talk about.

Sorry Rusty, o-w-n-e-d, only way you can get them back is kill them. I bet we could pay Gludd to take them out assassin style tho, everyone has a price.
    Its my partner in crime!!! Everyone meet killuminati! Yes, killing the GMs seems to be the only solution. The phone support people got sketchy when I mentioned that was going to happen to them.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I talked to Gludd about a wekk ago or so... and he told me the JPs wouldnt let them appear for players any more... I have the screeny some where ._.;

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    GM's cant do a damn thing over anything not seen ingame.
    I can post here about anything I want, and GM's can not use it as leverage against my character. I've got countless screenies of people editing dats, confessing to using bots on forums...but as I said, GM's cant do a damn thing about it because its not ingame.
    Same :/ Someone schemed a very nice WHM on Siren into thinking he could craft his Noble's and stole his shining cloth. We've got screenies of every conversation and he even made an alla.com post about how he stole it. He even is on AH history as selling every single ingredient of the Nobles (even sold the velvet cloths in singles for 6k each).

However, the GM's don't do crap because they really don't care. yay

I know that they are not allowed to do shit about 3rd party proof, but Im tellin' ya, they will. Rusty did nothing at all the day he was banned, Thalina told us that she read the forums and seen the picutres we posted. They dont need a reason to ban you, they can say you were harrassing someone and its a done deal, there is nothing you can do, at all.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

S-E WE HAVE OPINIONS SO FUCK OFF YOU NAZI'Z

Sea Torques
    BG Level

We all miss you to ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Fira
    We all miss you to ;(
    lie.. I think it would be hard to find anyone who missed me from the server... Thats ok, because im not gone! Well, my new level1 is here.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Come to Bahamut asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    Come to Bahamut asshole
    I have considered it but,
    1) No one promised me a BG peral, and
    2) The 'trio' of me and my friends have 100mill on bismrack, cant leave that behind. Im glad it wasent on my character.
    3) I guess people miss me? O.O

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I have 100mil on my own.... I can get you into the best JPN LS on server!!!! PG is accepting NON JPNS OMGZ

lol

NOOOOOO!!!!! DONT GO RUSTY!!!!!!! WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITHOUT ME AND YOUR CHINESE GILFARMING FRIENDS?!

Seems like Fira is being sarcastic Rusty, if so I know a funny joke we can play on his friend Qumandi lol...

LOL, I see qumdi on the active user list, im sure he will come freak out in here.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Mhmm is nice to go on other servers boards and act like the victems isn't it? I never had a problem with any of you really, but then you guys never stole from me, claimed and cfh on my KB, or tried to mpk me. But then I'm sure the others on the server can't say the same. As for your threats to Qumdi. I don't exactly see how you think calling people's houses irl is all to funny. I'm sure the other 2 people you did it to didn't find it funny at all either. But hey, go ahead and harrass people in real life and see what happens. ;3

It is funny, because you all freak out and say your calling the FBI. I just called your house to prove a point, and to ask if you want to exp pt!!! Also I think we have called like 10 people not 3 lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Don't recall anyone freaking out, but then again I could careless.

Quote Originally Posted by Fira
    Don't recall anyone freaking out, but then again I could careless.
    LOL, Sooo recording next time I call qumdi, his little nerdy ass freaked out so bad. Thought he was having an aneurysm.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

This thread needs to be renamed "GMs love RustyMetal" >_>

"OMFG!@!!1! IN MY STATE IF YOU CALL MORE THEN 3 TIMES YOU GO TO JAILLLLLLZ!"

I had my girl call him, and he still got all geek'd out, and I know he dont have chicks callin him on the regular, because his roommate was making fun of him big time, I thought that was pretty funny.

And about your being a victem comment, I never said anything like that or even implied it. GM's are bitches imo, they let the power go to there head, and its funny because were still all on Bismarck doing anything we wanted. And I wish Lunerdians claimed KB or a HNM while I was present, I would CFH as soon as I got the chance. I think its great how you bag on people like Armyofone for buying gil, when you have 2 of the biggest gil buyers from Bismarck in your LS. Who? Hmm lets see... Mario Andretti, and his pal Bronxboy, I use to be cool with them and talked to them all the time, they buy more gil then I could sell( and that my friend, is alot ).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast