Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: the GM's LOVE US     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by mithralily
    Yes gm gludd is one of the best gm's i have had the pleasure or misfortune of dealing with but all in all there are a few gm's on midgard that are worth dealing with but most of them are worthless and are beyond racist with the jp over na or likewise
    try putting the [img] [/img]
    tags on your sig... that might help

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Talked to Gludd yesterday, told him about what you guys said and he said and i quote "WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooT" XD

Anyway he couldn't help..well no GM has ever actually done anything but ask the problem and say sry i cant do anything about that, send in a Error report..i asked will they give back what was gliched out if i did ..said no..so whats the point in waisting more time-.-'

Apparently Gludd's got no love from his fellow GM's.
    I can only assume he's like the "rogue GM", like robin hood or something lol.
    This coversation started when a LS member lost his supponomimi after getting hacked:

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

lol

lmao, GM gludd rules, i got him to answer my call 2 times now and on the second time i was like "i think i have talked to you before" and he was like "yeah a month or so ago"

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmatas
    Quote Originally Posted by mithralily
    Yes gm gludd is one of the best gm's i have had the pleasure or misfortune of dealing with but all in all there are a few gm's on midgard that are worth dealing with but most of them are worthless and are beyond racist with the jp over na or likewise
    try putting the [img] [/img]
    tags on your sig... that might help
    I DONT WANT THE IMG

if u want to see my siggy then click it i dont like muttering up peoples screens with siggies

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

we were getting MPKed by a lvl1 taru in DA for 3 days in a row. we called a GM when nidhogg was due :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...4-11-47-90.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rotsu
    we were getting MPKed by a lvl1 taru in DA for 3 days in a row. we called a GM when nidhogg was due :D
    Ya.... hmmmmm..... My LS claimed nidhogg for first time in very long time. We were holding the NM for a while waiting for the LS to get there. GM Gives us 5 mins to start attacking or else my linkshell will be put in jail (he put up a nice little box on the screen with only OK to click)...... This was ok because we were planning to attack soon.... We start attacking.......3 seconds of killing.....WOOT 8 spiders run by us 2 seconds later. Wiped. Other ls claimed and kills. Only good thing is that the GM saw mpk~ meaning they can do something about it. Unless the GM sees the MPK himself theres nothing he can really do. And sense 99% of all calls are total bullshit and not what the GM is there for, the GMs are too late to recive the call. 2ed time we been mkped so i think our problems were ended.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

>Only good thing is that the GM saw mpk~ meaning they can do something about it.

So what happened to them?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

huh?

GM watched them MPK you but let them kill Nidhogg which takes 25mins~ minimum if you're good and he's not cranky.

Okay...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

GMs forcing someone to kill something is the most retarted thing on the server.

Only time the person ever logs on was when they trained too us. So they might be banned might not. And yes, GM let the other ls kill it -_-. Don't think they can despawn mobs. I mean we were all dead, not sure how he could freeze time or anything while we get raised.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by RustyMetal
    Only time the person ever logs on was when they trained too us. So they might be banned might not. And yes, GM let the other ls kill it -_-. Don't think they can despawn mobs. I mean we were all dead, not sure how he could freeze time or anything while we get raised.
    They can force the entire LS to leave the zone. At least give your LS a chance to raise up / HP and come back. I'm sure everyone would be willing to eat a HP for Nidhogg.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    GMs forcing someone to kill something is the most retarted thing on the server.
    It's getting to be so ridiculous, we've been getting GM calls (from an NA LS at that) at Fafnir cause we want to keep it out of JP time, it's popping 12:00p EST and yes, an NA LS is making GM calls on us to not hold it.. fucking stupid.. anyways - GM's harrass us about killing, but the other night team JP claimed Behemoth and were Hand-to-handing it and GM's didn't do shit, they held it for few hours at that, and SEVERAL GM calls were made.

So retarded.

on our server this is called Grieve tactics.. ask them about that.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmatas
    on our server this is called Grieve tactics.. ask them about that.
    Yeah they use this same terminology, but have yet to actually do something, thus far just been a bunch of threats but never following through with any action against anyone.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I think the stall to keep a HNM convenient to yourself, or inconvenient to someone else is something that needs to be stopped. The timers on several HNM's need to be adjusted, to prevent a 24/7 ls from killing them at a server low time every day, to prevent competition.

I honestly feel that stalling a HNM is very similar to what the gilsellers did with morion worm a while back, spawning it and keeping it out, to drive out the competition and jack up the prices.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../phuq_u_GM.jpg

useless GMs

EDIT: Story is, we got KB. A group of JP friends that monopolize KB steal from us without trying to get hate, we call GM when we get claim back from them. We take him to 40% or so after we've asked the GM to watch the fight. They steal and make no effort to get hate, a lot of our ppl get killed. We get it back at 10%, fight back and forth for claim til 1%, almost everyone gets owned by Meteor. A 5 pt group of lvl 60 NAs use EES to claim and BLM finishes it off with 1 nuke lol.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

KB isn't an NM, its just a mass of drama waiting to explode. That KB dropped Zenith Feet... so it wasn't a complete loss. We did lose a pixie earring and shining cloth but they gave our monk the tounge.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

KB isn't an NM, its just a mass of drama waiting to explode.
    this is the most accurate statement about this NM.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Since this thread is about GMs and the original post was about holding NMs, here's your contradiction from GM Teelow (the guy that someone posted saying he doesn't like GM Gludd).

The story was (this was like back in June or July) Roc spawned and some bard held it for like 4 hours:

The bard said in /say that she's trying to keep it for 24 hours. After repeated GM calls by most of the LSs members this is what we got:

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

we got nidhogg a few days ago and were killing it fairly quickly, although we had to sleep it several times because the server was d/cing a lot of people at the time. we had it down to 20%ish when a gm popped in aery and informed us of the following:

um ok gm thunderan, if 50k dmg in 40 minutes or however much we did to nid at that point wasnt killing it fast enough, then there's no pleasing you. i wish i'd gotten a shot of nidhogg's life bar at the same time, oh well. we were obviously in the process of killing the mob and besides, why the f--- would anyone hold nidhogg. in the end the gm didn't do anything and many lols were had.