Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: the GM's LOVE US     submit to reddit submit to twitter

FYI: Teelow's a fucking asswit. He's absolutely hated on Fairy if I'm correct and if we get him as a GM we request another one until they either give up and leave or listen to us -.-

<3 GM Gludd

3 notorious GMs on Fairy I believe we abhor are:

Teelow
    Luminious
    Enkateria

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Like I said, that Roc incident was a long time ago. Maybe our complaints weren't disregarded! If I ever see another JP LS hold an NM (some are notorious for this at Adamantoise), I'll be sure to contact a GM and see what they say.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

http://zigma.mrwatermonkey.com/GM.JPG

only gm pic i have lol

I'm pritty sure that the gms can swich/take calls from any server. Nice pics. Niddy gm was retarted

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by mdn
    Cos : i just owned breatH!!!!!!!!!
    Cos was defeated by Nidhogg.

rofl

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

[GM]Gludd is the best Gm ever, and yes GM's can take any can swap servers and take calls.

I was stuck in delkfucked tower one night I had stepped on the teleporter after installing the COP expansion and that new cutscene began, but during it It seems I re-teleported "before" I started the cutscene, so I was like, stuck in mid air. I called a Gm and guess who it was?

GLUDD!!! I have some pics somewhere if I can find them I'll post them, Anyways he helped me get free and then he I was teasing that he wasn't a gm just a figment of my imagination , so he started running around really fast and like appearing and dissapearing around me... lol he is one of the best gm's ever, they should make him the USGM (Ultimate super game master) in charge of all other GM's. He could like host a class that teaches other GM's not to be fucktards and actually listen to people instead of just getting paid to sit in a chair.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

amen to that gludd rox

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

never forget GM- Rholf. coolest guy ever, showed up when me and a few friends were camping sea horror a long while back. we were all in lowbie gear and we were like we want the sea horror, he was like get me fenrir and ill give you sea horror. somehow he ended up racing a thf that was with us, he had striders and everything. was funny, he ran a little bit then since the thf was winning he just teleported to the end, was great.

Itachi never forget

11. 2005-04-08 14:36

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I'm new to this forum... but I would also like to say that [GM]Gludd is the man!

He appeared in Dragon's Aery a few months ago to observe the griefing caused by a lvl 1 taru MPKing whoever was fighting Fafnir/Nidhogg.

He got really friendly with us and even appeared for us to check his equipment out..

I wish I got a screenshot of this, but I am sure others who were there can confirm this as well.

Jokingly, I asked him if he was able to solo Nidhogg.. and he quickly replied with a yes.

Damn PS2's and their inability to take screens of chat text..

Gludd has gotta be the best GM in the team right now.. and seems to be the only one who has any idea of how this game works..

13. 2005-04-14 20:49

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

i wana talk with him too ; ;

Gludd, will you marry me? <3

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Gludd sounds like the only decent GM I've heard about -.-

One time in Boyahda tree, after 6 hours worth of partying, a GM took our RNG from the party mid-pull, straight to GM prison (Mordion Gaol) and he was given a warning for MPK'ing in Delkfuts tower 1 hour previously -.-

He obviously hadn't cos he was in party with us >< but the GM wouldnt check the Boyahda logs, and just kept calling him a liar.

After he was then warped to Jeuno, and the party disbanded, the GM then returned again and basically said:

"I'm sorry, the warning will be removed, I have accessed the wrong server" XD

So they definetely moderate any server that currently has an issue.

Marius - best MPK'er ever. Can MPK across the world and on different servers :X

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

this is the funniest ive seen of gludd
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...1-01-27-79.jpg

Sea Torques
    BG Level

maybe ara will post some pictures of gludd jailing him for holding behemoth today

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Someone track gludd down and send him this link!

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Toadicus
    Someone track gludd down and send him this link!
    Already been done.