+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Maybe they added a teleport to things like Kirin, but why the hell would hill lizards in the dunes get a teleport? Like steam cleaner, there is an error and S-E doesn't want to admit it.
    how is it that you go from quoting SE's known issues in one post and than in the next post saying they don't want to admit it?

people need to stop thinking everything that a GM says is the voice of god on all things Vana'diel. most GMs are just customer service people that don't know everything about the game.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Maybe they added a teleport to things like Kirin, but why the hell would hill lizards in the dunes get a teleport? Like steam cleaner, there is an error and S-E doesn't want to admit it.
    how is it that you go from quoting SE's known issues in one post and than in the next post saying they don't want to admit it?

people need to stop thinking everything that a GM says is the voice of god on all things Vana'diel. most GMs are just customer service people that don't know everything about the game.
    Yes, you are correct, instead of S-E I should have said S-E's paid technical support staff the Game Masters. Square did admit that there was a problem with the monsters, the players know that there is a problem, yet once more the GMs don't seem to know about this issue.

I think that we do have a legitimate gripe about the GMs giving out inaccurate information, either through individual incompetence or group deceit. Are Game Masters not paid to know how this game works? Are Game Masters not supposed to be S-E's representatives in the game? If not, then they are just mentors in fancy armor.

Fancy armor that we'll never get.

they'll probably rape this in the patch on wed. old utsusemi otuya

Quote Originally Posted by Alina
    This had to be a bug, but last night when my LS fought Kirin, he was "teleporting" around like it was lag, but it wasn't lag...

None of the mini-gods did it, but it made SC/MB's extremely hard. Anyone else have this problem?
    This was happening before the patch for us too.. Kirin just flat out dissapeared for a good 30 seconds then popped out of the wall across the room.. ([Um...])

He also never spawned Sieryu, lol. Genbu, Byakko, and Suzaku.. but Sieryu was completely MIA. Guess not even Kirin could pop SC.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Hahaha... Kirin should talk to a gm

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by rooster
    Hahaha... Kirin should talk to a gm
    [GM]Chigrrl>> Hello Kirin, this is GM Chigrrl. You have a question on monsters?
    >> Chigrrl: Yeah. A bunch of people came here and started harassing me, so I started to send lesser gods at them.
    >> Chigrrl: But, I cant seem to make Sieryu spawn.
    [GM]Chigrrl>> I know, this must have been quite a surprise.
    >> Chigrrl: Yeah it sure is. Normally I can get it to pop easily, is there somethng wrong?
    [GM]Chigrrl>> But it is all working as intended.
    >> Chigrrl: Are you sure? Kirins on other servers told me that they can pop Sieryu without problems.
    [GM]Chigrrl>> Is there anything else I can help you with at this moment?
    >> Chigrrl: Um... Not really.
    [GM]Chigrrl>> Thank you for you GM call, and have a good evening!

Kirin sighs dejectedly.
    (Kirin) That wasnt helpful.
    (King Behemoth) Told you so.
    (Nidhogg) TP:300% Using Spike Flail!! <call5>

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

lol, nice one sept

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Wasn't it amazing that after the update SC acted like it used to? Funny we've popped it 3 times in like 3 days. That's competing with other HNMLS's also. Strange...that's a LARGE coincidence

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    Wasn't it amazing that after the update SC acted like it used to? Funny we've popped it 3 times in like 3 days. That's competing with other HNMLS's also. Strange...that's a LARGE coincidence
    Yea, we got him twice on Saturday and Sunday lol. New spawn conditions my ass. I call GMs now solely to amuse myself with whatever new and exciting excuse they come up with.

The GMs reasoning for Kirin never spawning Seiryu: "Kirin was being fought in unintended ways. There is now a chance he may spawn some, none, or all gods. It is working as intended."

Right, lol.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Chigrrl was pretty nice to me. Not a bad GM.

Babyorphan

How'd you get Kirin's chat lot? O-O Sept has been hacking Kirin.
    And didn't you know we players are considered HNM's now with draw in ability?

• The Hill Lizard was drawn in by Babyorphan.
      (Hill Lizard) Dammit, someone get hate, he's killing me with this drawn in stuff!
    As for GM's [GM]Gludd is by far the coolest one

Utsusemi was fixed /sulk..... ok bad feeling over, time for chocolate.