+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1

    I can see more Rice burner going down my street now ... <


  2. #2
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,723
    BG Level
    8

    only one Takahashi brother in the cast list is not a good sign.

  3. #3

    This is live action? orz...

  4. #4

    yes live action.... cant wait... >.>

  5. #5

    It's going to be so gay....
    I have a feeling I will buy the DVD though.

  6. #6

    At your local Chinatown?

  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    At your local Chinatown?
    Where else? Gonna get some boba tea too. (*'-')/

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Lollicup is owned by a white guy I think.

  10. #10
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,574
    BG Level
    6

    i hate white people

    they are the scourge of the earth, they are all inherently evil, everywhere they go they exploit nature and extort the natives

  11. #11
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    306
    BG Level
    4

    Yes joft, being white is fun :D

  12. #12

    They have a lolicup at my mall. It sucks compared to the OJ next to it though

  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuai
    They have a lolicup at my mall. It sucks compared to the OJ next to it though
    If you're not holding a cup of boba tea, you're not azn.

  14. #14
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    170
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by vudoodoodoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuai
    They have a lolicup at my mall. It sucks compared to the OJ next to it though
    If you're not holding a cup of boba tea, you're not azn.
    boba is overrated.

  15. #15
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    37
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by cravygravy
    Quote Originally Posted by vudoodoodoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuai
    They have a lolicup at my mall. It sucks compared to the OJ next to it though
    If you're not holding a cup of boba tea, you're not azn.
    boba is overrated.



    YOU SPEAK BLASPHEMY

    BUUUURRRRNNNAAANNAATEEEEEE THE INFIDEL!!!!!!1111!!11!!!11!!!!one

Similar Threads

  1. You too, can have more cowbell.
    By Dezzimal in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 2008-09-14, 02:39
  2. Unaware of what’s going down in Louisiana
    By Zigma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2005-09-13, 14:51