+ Reply to Thread
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

Issues addressed in this patch

-Shadow images created by the ninjutsu "Utsusemi" not being correctly erased by certain abilities. (hope you enjoyed it while it lasted)

-Search and auction house functions failing to download information. (I thought this was fixed already)

-Monsters and other players not being displayed in the correct location

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

-After being KO'd during Ballista and recovering on the spot, TP will now be limited to a maximum of 50%.

-The waiting period for recovering on the spot has been returned to the previous intervals.
    20 seconds -> 30 seconds
    30 seconds -> 45 seconds
    40 seconds -> 60 seconds
    50 seconds -> 75 seconds
    60 seconds -> 90 seconds
    good going, slow down Ballista matches even more.

although i do like the TP nerf, being a blm and all.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah, the search and the auction house issues seemed to be fixed last night. Steamcleaner broke and they refused to fix it or even admit that there was a problem for 3 months. The update did fix steam cleaner but the update was not specifically for steamcleaner.

Notice how quickly they are to change something that works to your advantage. (shadows) I highly doubt that if say steamcleaner popped every summon from a detector that they would leave that alone for 3 months. I realize that there are a few fixes in the latest patch that will fix issues that were to your disadvantage but it would be nice if they treated every bug the same.

No <3 for the nins, the man trying to keep us down

What about the range attack bug that takes shadows 100% of the time?

What about any dmg WS from mobs hitting 100% of the time?

Thats the stuff they need to be addressing because they have been around for so long.

Gotta love a lvl 1 gob who would miss a gob rush on my 99/100 times always landing it with Utsu up.

Black Belt
    BG Level

i'm pretty sure the Search Server is actually a machine or cluster of machines on their own, that's why it's a lot easier to fix those than "fix" Steam Cleaner.

SC wasn't broken on every server and i don't think anything was done to "fix" it in the last patch other than resetting the servers. SC being a problem isn't a new thing, just that it happened to have affected multiple servers at the same time and it always seemed to "fix" itself with a server reset.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    i'm pretty sure the Search Server is actually a machine or cluster of machines on their own, that's why it's a lot easier to fix those than "fix" Steam Cleaner.

SC wasn't broken on every server and i don't think anything was done to "fix" it in the last patch other than resetting the servers. SC being a problem isn't a new thing, just that it happened to have affected multiple servers at the same time and it always seemed to "fix" itself with a server reset.
    No SC wasn't broken, it was just spawned in a new way on some servers. And that new way of spawning was called "not at all".