Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: FriendlyFire     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Xavier

Your post didn't make any sense. How does that address you mocking them in the SS after they lost?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

the ss dosent explain all of it. why does a ss have a giant blaCKSPOT IN IT ? what did jersey edited that he didnt want everyone to see ? i think theres a lot more to this story than the Edited screenshots jersey posted.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gotex
    Ok before you all keep fussing over and over and over about nuttin you might wanna take into effect the SS he didn't post and the blackend part of one of his SS's All the ass parts of him. You want the story, believe me or not I don't care.. Gorgan and I ran up to Genbu island to watch NH fight Genbu, after they wiped to it I ran out told Gorgan we seen everything needed and told him lets roll. Then I'm running to meet the rest of my LS, and here comes JP's tell bitching at me and shit -.-. Oh WOW I watched a LS die to Genbu and told a LS member to come on since we needed to go get pop items. Now if someone really wants to tell me wtf I did bad there you'r welcomed too o.O Maybe it was rude to watch a LS fight, that I'll take, but when someone starts to fuss and call me stuff in tells from nuttin I'll fight with him.

To end my post It took me a week to spend the Kraken money, and the winged boots +1 was nice ^^ But question why you put so much into what I bought w/ it? Sorry to be rude about it -.- But don't fuss at me w/o good reason.. Or maybe you were still ticked I said Ridill wasen't too great for a xp pt when you're a RNG eh, I dunno sorry to piss you o.O but don't agree to 1 side of a story, without knowing the rest, tyvm all ^^

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

im going to take a video of takumisan using ridill and that 50dmg axe as rng in a exp party hitting aura statues 3~4 times when he wasnt shooting. if you miss exp mobs at 75 with sidewinder you are a piece of shit ranger. i think we exped for 5 hours and he missed 0 the entire time.

Xavier

Who the hell cares what he edited out. How fucking arrogant are you to say "we saw all we need to see lets roll". Thats such a bullshit comment. I don't give a damn if Jersey was saying "mother #$%^&$^ assholes go to hell $#&W@&" etc etc, don't go and watch their LS then mock them for any reason. Ridill, despite what you believe, is very easy to use on RNG in weapons. But I guess you'll never know, since you have 0 chance of ever getting one.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

heheh... cravy you are sooo right^^

we do this much also

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by rooster
    heheh... cravy you are sooo right^^

we do this much also
    of course im right, im always right. like when i say ondori is gay, im right. but hes not, even though he said he would would sell himself to fight HNMs with me. but i trust ondori<3 and im going to san francisco so ill be back in 3 days. and ondori when do i get to give you a pep talk before vrtra

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi guys ^^, what can i say but this looks uglylol. Just wanted to say "Let's not let one bad apple ruin the whole bunch..." Please reconsider basing your thoughts of an entire LS on one IDIOTIC person... lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level

but seriously,

can i have your scorpion harness?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Here is what was under the black spot:

Belkin>> Zetsumene (or whatever, "Wipe")? lol
    Me>> Fuck off.
    Belkin >> Im just asking, whatever dude
    Me>> Fuck off.

(talking about in LS too...)

He may have just been simply doing that, asking us what happened, but it was a REALLY bad time for a FF member to ask me about it obviously. This post wasnt about him directly, so I blacked it out.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Guys, please dont let the actions of one or two people in a linkshell be blown into the idea that the entire ls is like that. This can and will be dealt with, actions like this will not be tolerated, and i have warned members that if something like this occurs again i will break there pearl, no questions asked.

The bottom line is this could have been avoided if Gotex and Gorgan were not up there in the first place. I apologize on the behalf of friendlyfire to Newhope.

If all linkshells were based on the actions of one or two people in the linkshell, NOT ONE linkshell on bahamut would be worthy of respect. It would be nice of some of the posters here remembered that.

hmmm

:/ JP ;;

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Flash, I dont doubt there are good people in FriendlyFire. The name of this topic was to get your attention for exactly that reason.

Very sorry Kotex but no one takes Friendly Farming seriously.

JP dont go bro we need you, family is family and we are here for you........... Gorgan has been a joke since I met him in Dec of 03. We asked you guys politely to leave and you would not. I was even nice in tells to Gorgan about what we could have done diffrent, just to calm the tension that was building by /cheer Genbu. We went in a bit cocky to Genbu (on watersday and no item to use ; and got handled. Absolutly no reason for you to rub it in. We learned a lesson but then for you to make comments to JP like that in /tell was arrogant and childish. Nope we are not the greatest ls on this server and we never claimed to be. I ask that you dont take us seriously because then you dont have to worry about us, or coming up to watch us fight gods. BG was fighting Genbu last week and I /tell and asked if I could watch, its polite. Just so you know bro gear does not make the person, look at Gorgan he has nice gear .... see where I am going with that. To FF, trust me I know a lot of your members and most of you guys are good people and have known you a long time. Most of you are courtious and kind. We do not judge you guys by the actions of these people, but I trust that you guys will deal with it and we will leave it at that. Too Avv, thank you for the words of encouragment. We were going to pack it up and quit tonight, but after you talk to me I told ls the same words and we tried again, and beat him(took 1hr I think lol but it was most fun ever) so thank you from me and everyone in New Hope. JP come back bro, don't let some children ruin a game you enjoy.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Thats too bad that you would talk like that MWM, remember the incident with KB? Or have you forgotten so quickly?

Honestly though i dont care what your linkshell and other linkshells think about ours. If you people want to bash on our linkshell that is up to you, but regardless of what you think of our linkshell, sack holders will not tolerate behavior like this anymore. Waiting for Ecurb to get on and decide what to do all the time does not work.

Anyway, i am done replying to this thread, and within Friendlyfire this is no longer a topic.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Thank you guys for the encouragment. I know not every LS defeats Genbu the first (or second or third) time they try. This was just our time I guess. FF didnt see the first 1-2 wins we got against genbu. I have a few friends in FF, so I dont see them all as assholes.

Oh and Gotex, nice try to cover your ass. If you truely meant that as a "lets get out of here" statment, it would have been just as easy in linkshell or party/tell chat. Your intentions were obvious, so shove it

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

It's hard to enjoy a game when you geniunely (sp) look foward to fighting a monster with friends and it doesnt go well, which is ok, but then is further mocked.

We're friends in Newhope. We're growing up together, learning. Just when I thought we could leave the drama behind - this happens too.

No matter where we go, or what we do - haters just want to start arguements and insult each other.

I really do want to get along with people, but this was rubbing salt in a wound that wont heal.

??

So what LS is (Kotex)gotex gonna join now hmmm.........

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Maybe you can like change the post to "Gotex" and not "FF" ? Seriosly friendlyfire as a whole respests every ls on this server, i think it's mutual respect.
    Jersey that is Gotex for you, he is always like that, even to his own fellow ls members occasionally >.< blist add gotex LOL. Thank you SE for puttin blist in game or i would of left a LS full of great ppl cause one sour grape can make the game unenjoyable.
    Like once this member of SekaiLS /tell me (Death)WWWWW when i almost died from phantom worm, kinda way irrelevant , but i just ignored it cause there will ALWAYS be someone like that.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i laugh when anyone dies regardless of LS

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast