Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: FriendlyFire     submit to reddit submit to twitter

wow gotex is an asshole

Relic Shield
    BG Level

OH MY GOD

Xavier

Gotex needs to cut the shit. I've got some bad news, when BG goes to camp NMs, we don't take FF that serious either. Get off your high horse Gotex, you got a kraken club and spent 50 million in 1 day, one purchase being winged boots +1 *wtf?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Gorgans always been a fag. no surprise here

Relic Shield
    BG Level

can i have your scorpion harness man? i have no gil since i came back

i went from being the best red mage to being ashamed of anyone knowing that i'm a red mage

also if you have any straight up gil i'd appreciate that too

(i'm just messing, sad to see you go, if i ever had any respect for friendlyfire i would have just lost it)

Relic Shield
    BG Level

(is that friendlyfire? i don't even know)

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

fags :\

btw

Gorgan>> When is your kirin video coming out?
    >>Gorgan When your mother agrees to the anal scene

man, lol nice one.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

oh yes, I see that the title of the thread is indeed friendlyfire

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

mmmm thats pretty bad by gorgan, i'm sure ecurb will put him in check. grats on killing genbu btw.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

wow i cant believe and gorgan and gotex did that...

yea..ecurb will deal with it. he hasnt been on much because of work and rl stuff. ><;;; sorry that you guys had to see such a bad side of FriendlyFire.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

wow u guys lost to genbu. so what if some people who watched laughed. get over it .

Sea Torques
    BG Level

every ls needs to start somewhere and slowly build themselves up. there's nothing wrong with losing to genbu. every ls has lost to genbu one time or another.

either way...there should be mutual respect in every aspect of life if possible, including this game. im sure FriendlyFire or any other ls would be offended if they were laughed at, etc etc. It's not hard to follow the Golden Rule.

<.<

damn there goes FF reputation LMAO!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Respect is given to the LS's in which do not laugh down at those who are trying to accomplish things in this game. I have seen your video of Genbu death, and i hope to hear of success in your next Genbu fight tonight. Good luck, dont worry about those with nothing better to do than stand around sky and look for something to cry about.

~goodluck,
    Zenmetsu

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

:(

I was in ventrilo with Lloydst when that shit happened. I'd just ignore those guys' BS Don't leave the game b/c of some noobs in an LS like friendlyfire. No one has respect for that LS, but it seems people respect you guys It can be hard to ignore people like that though ><

And joft, I thought I told you I would buy you >< I can be your sugar mama ><

Relic Shield
    BG Level

What fucking pricks.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

what a Friendly Faggot!! :D :D

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Ok before you all keep fussing over and over and over about nuttin you might wanna take into effect the SS he didn't post and the blackend part of one of his SS's All the ass parts of him. You want the story, believe me or not I don't care.. Gorgan and I ran up to Genbu island to watch NH fight Genbu, after they wiped to it I ran out told Gorgan we seen everything needed and told him lets roll. Then I'm running to meet the rest of my LS, and here comes JP's tell bitching at me and shit -.-. Oh WOW I watched a LS die to Genbu and told a LS member to come on since we needed to go get pop items. Now if someone really wants to tell me wtf I did bad there you'r welcomed too o.O Maybe it was rude to watch a LS fight, that I'll take, but when someone starts to fuss and call me stuff in tells from nuttin I'll fight with him.

To end my post It took me a week to spend the Kraken money, and the winged boots +1 was nice ^^ But question why you put so much into what I bought w/ it? Sorry to be rude about it -.- But don't fuss at me w/o good reason.. Or maybe you were still ticked I said Ridill wasen't too great for a xp pt when you're a RNG eh, I dunno sorry to piss you o.O but don't agree to 1 side of a story, without knowing the rest, tyvm all ^^

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

The SS explain all of it...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast